Accessing Princess Web Site on I Pad

trbarton

I'm trying to access the Princess web site on my I Pad. When I try & search for a cruise the calander does not respond so that you can look at various months & dates. When I look at my existing cruise the top part of the web page does not appear with the various sections that you can click on.

Anybody had any success using a I Pad with their web site?

Tom😎

I'm trying to access the Princess web site on my I Pad. When I try & search for a cruise the calander does not respond so that you can look at various months & dates. When I look at my existing cruise the top part of the web page does not appear with the various sections that you can click on.

Anybody had any success using a I Pad with their web site?

Tom😎

Working fine for me.

I use my iPhone constantly and have no problem checking Find a Cruise or anything else.

n all dayes

Two suggestions: force close all your apps and re-open the Princess website. Or, reboot your device.

Pam done all that - rebooted, closed all apps. Still not working in UK. Calendar still showing as Zero on all dates. Definitely cannot to a cruise search here. Was working fine till 48 hours ago.

I use my iPhone constantly and have no problem checking Find a Cruise or anything else.

Two suggestions: force close all your apps and re-open the Princess website. Or, reboot your device.

I cleared my browser. Thanks Pam.

Tom😎

I have had trouble using my IPad for the Princess website for a few weeks. I cannot search/plan new cruises. I cannot see the itinerary for existing cruises, nor can I make purchases for those cruises such as drink package or coffee card.

I cleared my browser. Thanks Pam.
FYI, I've found that once onboard, Chrome works much better as a browser than Safari. Don't know how or why but it's more stable using the ship's WiFi.

Another suggestion is to use a browser named Puffin. It will allow you to view any website that uses Flash. Very handy for those times you come across a website still using Flash. I use it for Renmar's obstructed view cabins website.

I give up!! Tried everything - cleared browsers, history, closed apps and rebooted. It's up to Princess UK now. Still showing zero itineraries whatever way I search for "find cruises".

We reside in the US and I still cannot review any cruises either on my home computer. I too had cleared everything and that didn't work.

We reside in the US and I still cannot review any cruises either on my home computer. I too had cleared everything and that didn't work.

Just been talking to Princess UK. As per usual cannot speak or contact IT Dept direct (no change there) but a very helpful girl in Reservations promised she would e mail IT to see if others had experienced the same problem. It may be beneficial if others could contact Princess if they are experiencing this. Have also found that I cannot access and book beverage packages or on board credit via my already booked cruises.I await with baited breath.