Dawn - penthouse suite 10500

Treacher1

10000 vs 10500 MIRROR-RORRIM images of the same Penthouse Suite. Bow cabins the deck right under the middle of the Bridge.

Yes. Sorry that I didn't clarify.

We were on the 9/9/16 Boston cruise' date=',, is that the one you were on?

We had an awful butler. When you ask him for something, his favorite line was "That's not my responsibility and I will pass your request on to the [u']"right"[/u] people". Normally butlers say "Yes, I will make sure that gets taken care of". I never want to hear "that's not my job". His second favorite line was "Your room is very far from the galley". He used that several times,,,, once when he messed up an order (forgot one of the meals) and we asked him to get a "quick replacement" and once when he was 15 minutes late delivering breakfast and didn't bother calling to say he was going to be late. We called his handiphone and he didn't pick up. He shorted us one bottle of champagne and there were several snack orders that never showed up.

Thank you so much for posting the pics of your forward penthouse suite - looks great! We are sailing in that category cabin on Pearl after her dry dock - hope she will look just as good! Appreciate such a rapid response and beg a pic of balcony as well:)

Thank you so much for posting the pics of your forward penthouse suite - looks great! We are sailing in that category cabin on Pearl after her dry dock - hope she will look just as good! Appreciate such a rapid response and beg a pic of balcony as well:)

There are two decks of forward facing penthouse suites. Deck 9 has large 300 sq foot balconies where you could line up rows of loungers. Deck 10, the balconies are narrower.

10000 and 10500 are in the center under the bridge bump-out. As shown in the photos above, rooms also follow the bridge bump out with a large "bay" window that are not in any of the other forward facing penthouse (SE) rooms.

The balconies in 10000 and 10500 are even narrower because of the bump out. Which is fine, especially since the front window looks out over the railing (vs. the 9000 rooms where the balcony is 30 feet long and the front windows get less of a view.

Dawn 10500 balcony by the bump out

Dawn_Balcony_1.jpg

Yes. Sorry that I didn't clarify.

We were on the 9/9/16 Boston cruise,,, is that the one you were on?

We had an awful butler. When you ask him for something, his favorite line was "That's not my responsibility and I will pass your request on to the "right" people". Normally butlers say "Yes, I will make sure that gets taken care of". I never want to hear "that's not my job". His second favorite line was "Your room is very far from the galley". He used that several times,,,, once when he messed up an order (forgot one of the meals) and we asked him to get a "quick replacement" and once when he was 15 minutes late delivering breakfast and didn't bother calling to say he was going to be late. We called his handiphone and he didn't pick up. He shorted us one bottle of champagne and there were several snack orders that never showed up.

Re: Butler issue - - -

My butler; cabin steward and concierge were outstanding - did not have any

negative situations. From what you have noted if it were me I would have

him before a inquisition with the Hotel Director.

xxx

I was on the B2B sequence following yours 9/23-10/7 PH Suite 12522 port

side nears the elevators.

The suites that are along the port and starboard side of deck 12 have a great

deal more room although not all have balconies - mine did and it was huge

as wide as the cabin.