Boardwalk Balconies on Harmony

jproll67

I will be traveling on Harmony in June and reserved a balcony overlooking the boardwalk. We will be in a cabin on the 11th deck. Can anyone advise on a similar experience in a cabin overlooking the boardwalk from this area? I thought it might be neat to look out and enjoy the sights and sounds on the boardwalk from my balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be traveling on Harmony in June and reserved a balcony overlooking the boardwalk. We will be in a cabin on the 11th deck. Can anyone advise on a similar experience in a cabin overlooking the boardwalk from this area? I thought it might be neat to look out and enjoy the sights and sounds on the boardwalk from my balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 11th deck is good. Try to get as far aft as possible so you can have a view of the Aqua Theater as well as the ocean out and beyond. On the Oasis the views were excellent. With the slides on Harmony you may lose some visibility. We will find out in April as we are in 11325 which is the second boardwalk balcony in from the end. We sailed the Harmony TA last October but has an outside balcony on that cruise.

We're anxious to see the view as well in a few weeks. I booked the last 4 Boardwalk cabins on deck #9 long before the Abyss was announced and was somewhat disappointed when I heard of the possible obstructed views. Oh well I got a great price on these cabins.

View obstructed by the slides and notice from people screaming as they go down the side and exit the slide. I would not book BW again on this ship whereas my BW experience on Oasis was superb.

Shame they had to ruin it.

I wonder if Symphony will have the eyesore slides?

JMHO.

cc28360c07da90f223b43b515249c3b5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi jproll. Click on my Harmony review link below in my signature. I have photos and cabin review there from deck 10. It is a neat room for the sites and sounds, and the Eat Drink Play perk is not bad as a freebie. However I did experience a noise issue and I don't think I would ever book a boardwalk cabin again on Harmony unless it's the very last act cabin like I had... Even the second cabin behind me would have an obstructive view of some sort. I would only book deck 10 or 11 cause the other decks seem very close to the slide as it winds it's way around... My cabin was the farthest and therefore allowed for the most open space to see the full Aqua theatre and out to the ocean imo. Lots of pics in my review to

Explain all the above 😊

Good room for nightowls-I am in 10329 right now -1115PM and Aqua Show Fine Line is very loud and easily heard thru closed downs.But the view from the balcony is not bad even with the Abyss.But will go back to ocean balcony next time

Now I'm wondering if I should try to change to an ocean balcony or even Central Park balcony. I have been on about five cruises on a few different cruise lines and have always just had an oceanview. This would be my first balcony. Hmmm...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now I'm wondering if I should try to change to an ocean balcony or even Central Park balcony. I have been on about five cruises on a few different cruise lines and have always just had an oceanview. This would be my first balcony. Hmmm...

I'd go with the Ocean View Balcony because there are few enough places on the ship to see outside.

I'd go with the Ocean View Balcony because there are few enough places on the ship to see outside.

Yes.....please don't make the same mistake we made!

Thought we would give the Boardwalk a try since they are only available on Oasis class.....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk