Allure-prohibition party

I have a cruise coming up in November. We were looking forward to the prohibition party but from what I have read it isn't worth it. Does any one from a recent cruise have any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Vicki

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did it on Oasis last December and really enjoyed it. The lady who severed as the Hostess was charming and all the details and theming were great. The "tea" was also nice, available in several interesting varieties. We thought it was fun.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sailing on Allure June 4th, I'm not seeing anything about the Prohibition Party, Quest, Bottomless Champagne Buffet Tour, and a few things I have seen in posts here on CC. Is it possible to book these before boarding? Or do we wait and sign up on the ship? Thanks so much for the help!

The behind the scenes ship tour, massages, Prohibition Party, and Dream Works breakfast. There was also cupcake decorating class, a brunch of some sort and something else. Our cruise is in November so that is weird that June isn't up yet, must depend on the ship.

Sailing on Allure June 4th, I'm not seeing anything about the Prohibition Party, Quest, Bottomless Champagne Buffet Tour, and a few things I have seen in posts here on CC. Is it possible to book these before boarding? Or do we wait and sign up on the ship? Thanks so much for the help!

Certainly should be there now, unless booked up. September Allure is open. Log into your cruise and click on Cruise Planner tab. Then click on the Get Started button in the middle of the page. You will see items like Shore Excursions, Beverages, ... across the top of the page. If you hover over the Entertainment and Activities tab toward the right side you should see these, or select All Activities and it should let you reserve the item you want.

Certainly should be there now, unless booked up. September Allure is open. Log into your cruise and click on Cruise Planner tab. Then click on the Get Started button in the middle of the page. You will see items like Shore Excursions, Beverages, ... across the top of the page. If you hover over the Entertainment and Activities tab toward the right side you should see these, or select All Activities and it should let you reserve the item you want.

Found it!! Thank you all!

The behind the scenes ship tour, massages, Prohibition Party, and Dream Works breakfast. There was also cupcake decorating class, a brunch of some sort and something else. Our cruise is in November so that is weird that June isn't up yet, must depend on the ship.

What ship are on? That's awesome that they have opened up the entertainmnet bookings so far in advance! I am going on the Allure Oct 1st and I check every day and nothing is open to book except shore excursions, gifts and drink packages... Waiting patiently.......LOL