Princess.com

nicknack

Been down for us all day. We use Comcast. Can't open link on iPhone either but all other internet sites are fine. I thought by now it would have corrected but no........usually it is others saying it is down and we have it. No worries. Was just checking to see if we had a cabin assignment for our January cruise.

Donna

Don't take this the wrong way, but what is so important that it can't wait until Tuesday anyway? You were able to speak to someone from princess on the phone, so couldn't they have helped you had you needed anything? Just trying to understand...

Obsession!! Just kidding (or not), we are sailing next weekend on CB and hoped to make a last minute shore excursion change to avoid the line at the desk on board.

I can not log on at home this morning (comcast) but I can at work (not Comcast). Is any one not using Comcast having this problem? Is any one using Comcast able to log in (not just entering Princess.com but using a user name and password)?

I have been trying since yesterday also and I have been able to go to princess dot com but I can not log in.... I keep getting:

Service Unavailable - DNS failure

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #11.24491160.1252325208.bbffe9

Was able to get to princess site but I could not sign in, I too have comcast. I even recycled my internet hook up. I can get to other sites with no problems. I was hoping the shore excursions were available and I could check them out.:(

I just logged into MyPrincess, no problem. In fact, it was much faster than this site...

It could be a problem with your ISP, or perhaps you haven't updated your Java plug-in for a while if you're using IE. Or maybe, you're having one of those, "I'm a PC!" moments.

I have been trying since yesterday also and I have been able to go to princess dot com but I can not log in.... I keep getting:

Service Unavailable - DNS failure

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #11.24491160.1252325208.bbffe9

Was able to get to princess site but I could not sign in, I too have comcast. I even recycled my internet hook up. I can get to other sites with no problems. I was hoping the shore excursions were available and I could check them out.:(

That's the same message I got. I'm thinking that Princess has multiple servers, and we connect to the bad one. That's why others can get on. I'm not sure of the criteria as to whom gets routed to the bad server. Perhaps your location, IP address, ISP, etc. Apparently, nothing to be done until the IT staff comes back from the beach.

I also cannot access myprincess to sign in and have Comcast. I can get to princess.com but no further. I just get the IE DNS error.

I sail on 9/26 and need to do my cruise personalizer paperwork.

I will keep trying this week and hopefully will be back on soon.

Meg

This thread has been helpful. I also have Comcast and can't get in to Princess. I'm also having the same problem with the American Express site. Has anyone called Comcast? I know, I know. They are the most unhelpful people on the planet. All they want to do is schedule an appointment for someone to come out, but I thought if enough of us call someone may listen.

So now that I've called Comcast, I can get to the Princess site but not MyPrincess or Cruise Personalizer. So it's definitely a problem at Princess. I also called American Express and they are down for maintenance. Before I did all this I was able to trace the problem with Princess, when it was totally down, to a router in Los Angeles. So maybe the fires have had an impact on some of the communication down there.

I can get to Princess, just not to MyPrincess or Cruise Personalizer. I can get to other pages on the site. So if we can get to the site, it isn't Comcast. Once the request hits Princess it's their system if you can't get to all the pages.

I don't know about that, the personalizer is working fine.

Archived