Princess.com

nicknack

Just signed in with no problem.

I get into princess.com with no problem, but not myprincess or the sign in. This happened to me once before on a weekend. But why would it be down, even for maintenance, for some but not others? I tried my other brousers, didn't work for my princess, but every other site I ever use is up and working.

I just called Princess and the help desk doesn't think a problem exists. I tried to explain that others are reporting the same issue on a message board but I think it fell on deaf ears. It may be helpful if other also reported the problem.

I just called Princess and the help desk doesn't think a problem exists. I tried to explain that others are reporting the same issue on a message board but I think it fell on deaf ears. It may be helpful if other also reported the problem.

Call again you will get a different answer. :D

OK, I was able to get the page to load with my IPhone. I'm now thinking this is an ISP issue, Comcast is my provider. Is this true of other people having this issue?

I'm also Comcast, and I thought that too. But I can't imagine why it would be just one web site. I thought perhaps it was a problem with Comcast's DNS servers, but I tried using non-Comcast DNS servers with the same problem.

I called, and they "heard" about the problem. She said call back on Monday because their IT Department is closed on weekends. Probably won't be until Tuesday. Great way to run a business!

Don't take this the wrong way, but what is so important that it can't wait until Tuesday anyway? You were able to speak to someone from princess on the phone, so couldn't they have helped you had you needed anything? Just trying to understand...

Don't take this the wrong way, but what is so important that it can't wait until Tuesday anyway? You were able to speak to someone from princess on the phone, so couldn't they have helped you had you needed anything? Just trying to understand...

Nothing urgent at all. They can take their time; I don't leave until December. I just think it's an interesting computer problem to have just one web site down for some and not others. I'm curious to know the answer.

Archived