? What is going on with booked excursions section of "my account"

RachelG

Just went to the RSSC website "My account" section to check what time one of our excursions starts. This is for the Venice-Istanbul cruise starting Sept 25.

On the page, there is a dropdown menu that lists all the ports to be visited. Korcula is now missing totally. And nothing in its place. Sarande and all other ports are still there and unchanged.

There has been some talk that they might cancel Sarande and substitute something else, but Korcula missing? That is one of the reasons I booked this particular trip.

Anyone with any other knowledge? I'm not going to bother calling them as I know the person answering the phone will probably know less about it than I do.

Oh... and without intending to highjack the thread, but just provide further information regarding the My Booked section, we are unable to book Dining Reservations for the second week of our B2B online despite our TA being informed by Regent that we would be able to.

And now... back to the regularly scheduled discussion of excursions in Korcula disappearing.:cool:

There is a similar incident with the 9/19 PG cruise. The Raiatea port has been eliminated from the drop down list with no explanation. I called to ask about it and the "voice" on the phone had no idea, did not want to talk about it, but said he would take my rsv for the tour I wanted for that port. Is this standard operating procedure for this cruise line?

Archived