New orleans

love_butt_floss

we are going on the Fantasy Oct 3rd. we will be arriving in New Orleans early to relax and sight see. My question is.... Has anyone stayed at the Staybridge suites in New Orleans? if so how was it pros and cons.

We stay there. Clean rooms, nice free breakfast, close to the Quarter and in a safe area.

Found some reviews on Trip Advisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60864-d309180-Reviews-Staybridge_Suites_New_Orleans-New_Orleans_Louisiana.html

P.S. Looks like we were posting at the same time Firefly - great minds think alike! :D :D

I admit I use them a lot. I read up on my Branson hotel there before I went too .... great site for hotel reviews. I always pick up some tips about the hotel before I go too.

lmao about the great minds ... well yours at least.

Another FYI is that Tripadvisor owns Cruise Critic and Expedia owns Tripadvisor. Or something like that...

The May 23, 2007 press release titled TripAdvisor Acquires Cruise Critic, Leading Cruise Community

http://www.cruisecritic.com/aboutus/index.cfm?ID=10&pressID=38

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

I admit I use them a lot. I read up on my Branson hotel there before I went too .... great site for hotel reviews. I always pick up some tips about the hotel before I go too.

lmao about the great minds ... well yours at least.

I too love Trip Advisor, recommend it to everyone, and would hardly think of booking a hotel without reading the 'real dirt'. Yes I'm sure there are some illegitimate reviews - but in cases where there are many reviews I usually look for an average 'good' report - of course there will always be people with complaints (sound familiar?) but if I look at the 'big picture' I can still make a decision based on my preferences after reading some of the reviews.

And I always get great tips from the reviews, like good restaurants in the area, which 'side' of the hotel does not face the noisy highway, which 'tower' has the renovated rooms, what is in walking distance, what are the pools/hot tubs like, on site restaurants/lounges and cruise shuttles!..... you never know what tidbits you will pick up (just like on cruise critic!) ;)

Archived