Early dinig needed

Ships R Great

Due to medical problems my husband cannot eat 3 hours before he retires. Is there a number I can call to request early seating? I know I can check once onbaord but I would like to make the request beforehand. TA tried but they would not guarantee. And I really prefer assigned seating. Thanks for any help.

Most likely if you are on the wait list, you will be confirmed on the early dining before your cruise sails. That happened to us on our cruise in June and for the one coming up in December but we were confirmed early on both within a few weeks.

It would not hurt to call the Carnival Special Needs dept since it is a medical need.

Also, if for any reason you are not plaved in early dining prior to embarkation, go see the Maitre 'D as soon as you board. He/she should be able to help.

A request for early is just that a request.. once it is confirmed it will show confirmed on Carnival's site.

Have you checked into the booking to look?

Unless you are last minute, then you should have no trouble getting the time you requested.

PS lots of people need early dining, they have young kids to deal with, my sister is on medication too, so they probably arent going to do anything different for you. Just give it a little time and see what you get. If you didnt request anytime dining you wouldnt get it. This isnt like Princess where they force you to take it.

We've always requested & gotten early dining, even when booking only 2 months in advance. That's what time we eat at home, so that's when we prefer to eat on vacation as well. I wouldn't think you would have any trouble getting it if your TA truly did request it when booking.

Due to medical problems my husband cannot eat 3 hours before he retires. Is there a number I can call to request early seating? I know I can check once onbaord but I would like to make the request beforehand. TA tried but they would not guarantee. And I really prefer assigned seating. Thanks for any help.
He has a need but you have a preference. If you can't get early seating you should really ask if Your Time Dining is available.

The only other cruise I was on, we booked too late to get late seating and were stuck with early. The maitre d' couldn't help and YTD wasn't invented yet.

We ate on the Lido Deck a lot.

If you booked through a TA, Carnival will not help you. They will tell you that you have to go through your TA. Speak to your TA. She should be able to get it taken care of. If that doesn't get you your desired dining time, see the Matrie' D on board. They are very accommodating. Good Luck!!!!!!

This is for StillPooh - what website did you find your cute signature line? I love the dolphin jumping through your name.
I've had it so long, I honestly don't remember. I think another Denise had it and told me to help myself. :D

If you are a Denise, feel free to do the same.

*end threadjack* ;)

This is for StillPooh - what website did you find your cute signature line? I love the dolphin jumping through your name.

Try this. Copy and paste the folllowing to yoursignature, substituting your name for "denise" in the line. It may work for you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/StillPooh/StillPooh/denisedolphinname.gif

And thanks, everyone for the help on the early dining. We just booked yesterday for a 9/27 cruise. That may make it hard. Told TA but we are shown as wait listed.

Ships,

My husband also has to wait 3 hours after eating before going to bed. He gets his doctor to write a short note on his letterhead that early dining is medically necessary. I faxed it to our TA and she took care of it with Carnival. The 1st trip, on the Paradise, he had the Special Needs Department checking on him every day to see if everything was ok. Since then they have left us alone, but we've always managed to get early dining.

Hope this helps.

Debbe

Archived