Fantasy or Triumph????

CMOTO

I am trying to decide which one to do:confused:.... I know for sure we want to leave out of New Orleans so can anyone help me with what ship to pick.

We don't care where it goes....

Maybe the highlites of each ship, does one have better food than the other??? One the website the pictures just dont do them justice, it makes them look old and I know they better than the pictures.

The only other ship we have been on is Carnival Holiday......and we loved it!!

Any pointers, best things about either one????:D

it will be after Nov.

so there will only be one ship out of Nawlins, is that correct??

So if its the Triumph, what's the scope on that ship???

Yes, Triumph will be the only Carnival ship. Its a little smaller than Conquest size.

Im doing the dec 3/dec 7th B2B for 9 days of cruising ... come join us. prices are great right now.

No specialty restaurante, but it does have the big screen at the main pool.

What is it you would like to know about the ship, anything in particular?

Of course things can always change ... people are hoping Galveston gets Magic in 2011, which could leave New Orleans open for another ship? But until then, at least thru April 2011 the Carnival schedule is only Triumph.

Triumph has a great Western Itinerary, better than Conquest. It goes to Roatan, my favorite port, and Belize.

New Orleans has three ships to choose from depending on when you go

CCL Fantasy up to Nov 5th (goes to Mobile after that)

CCL Triumph starting Nov 10th doing 4/5/7 night cruises (Cozumel); (Cozumel/Progreso); (Cozumel/Roatan/Belize) or (Key West/Nassau/Freeport)

NCL Spirit starting Nov 15th doing 7 night cruises to Belize; Guatamalia; Costa Maya; Cozumel (you get 4 ports of call versus Carnival's 3 ports)

Dave

I am trying to decide which one to do:confused:.... I know for sure we want to leave out of New Orleans so can anyone help me with what ship to pick.

We don't care where it goes....

Maybe the highlites of each ship, does one have better food than the other??? One the website the pictures just dont do them justice, it makes them look old and I know they better than the pictures.

The only other ship we have been on is Carnival Holiday......and we loved it!!

Any pointers, best things about either one????:D

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO CMOTO: I always liked the Triumph. It is a nice ship and is large. I've been on it for two cruises and enjoyed each one. Guess what, I'm going on it again next month. How's that for an endorsement?

Archived