Dawn Menus -New, Revised, Final

jaja

Just off the Dawn..and according to Hugo (Hotel Director)-Dawn menus have now had 4 revisions..and the current ones have been well received and are probably now final..

Each day/Both main dining rooms ....ONE fixed menu...and ONE specials of the day menu...

Please see this and next post for all photos...

th_DawnEverydayMenu.jpg

th_DawnSunMenu.jpg

th_DawnMonMenu.jpg

th_DawnTueMenu.jpg

OMG... they look so GOOD. I know there are some that believe they are doing all of this to drive folks into Specialty restaurants, but I can assure you they are losing business in the Specialty restaurants with us. There were many multiple choices on each menu we want to try.

This looks pretty darn good! I especially like the fact that there is one sugar-free dessert on each day! I know that I found something on each menu that I'd order so there's no need for me to go to the pay restaurants unless I specifically wanted sushi or something like that!

Thanks for posting these...I leave on the Dawn in less than 400 days!!:eek:

NayRN

Menu has improved since we were on in June when they first started testing. I'm glad to see they now have several choices each day for the specials. Are the menus the same in both DR's now? We met Mr. Kati, Restaurants Mgr. on our cruise. He is a wonderful person and was very helpful to us. If he or someone on the Dawn is reading this, we send our best regards.

I feel like I'm beating a dead horse, but didn't see any mention of the cold fruit soups on those menus. If they've eliminated those at dinner time again, I'm not going to be a happy cruiser.

I DID ask about cold soups....they (one each day) are available on the buffet. only (and they are located in the fruit section!!). I tried some and IMHO..they are NOT as good as they were...

Not sure what to do. When I click on the link, a very tiny menu comes up. If I try to enlarge it, to see it, its just unreadable....Is there a trick? thanks

I'm not a computer person and was also having the same problem. This is what I did: I double clicked on the first menu and it enlarged. On the left side it will show the menus in small print. There is an arrow on the left, pointing toward the left and on the right, an arrow pointing to the right.

When you are doing finishing reading the first menu that you double clicked on at the beginning, double click the menu that is next to the arrow pointing right and it will show the next day's menu. Continue doing that until you have seen all of the menus.

I don't know all these technical words so my simple words. Hope this helped. I've an Apple and also use Firefox.

Wow, I'd have to eat at the buffet most nights. I have a fish/shellfish allergy, and I'm not an adventurous eater.

Holly

Why?

Every single night there would be NY sirloin steak, or grilled chicken or lamb in addition to the specials for that evening...

I don't think those fall into the seafood category... nor adventurous...

I don't know.

Four of the seven nights the "day" menu options won't float my boat.

I guess then NCL would be successful in getting me to consider the Specialty Restaurants.

Marketing objective accomplished for them but I would have to book a cruise on the Dawn for that.

From what I am seeing and with cruise competition the way it is, I would not be booking the Dawn anytime soon. Isn't CC great for informing the public tomake informed decisions.

Bu then again that's my personal taste and opinion.

Thanks so much for posting the menus. I hope they go fleet-wide soon.

I'm using Firefox and just double-clicking the menus works just fine for reading them.

I think the menus are great and makes planning to use the specialty restaurants easy to do. I like to eat at some of the specialty restaurants no matter what's being served in the MDRs. This makes it easier for me to make a reservation without missing something I'd want in the MDRs. I'm hungry!!:)

Thanks again for the post.

Archived