Wash lines on the Coral Princess

roxylady

Can anyone tell me if the Coral Princess has lines, in the bathroom, for hanging wet clothing? I do a great deal of hand wash, while cruising and if no line is provided, I will have to bring something with me.

Thanks,

Joanne from Tel Aviv

I have a stretch twist line with suction cups (and hooks) on both ends. It goes on every cruise with me, and fits perfectly across the width of the cabin. Unless we have something dripping wet, it's what we use.

Things don't dry very fast (compared to where we live) and we got tired of taking the items off the line in the shower whenever we wanted to use it, and then putting them back up.

Thank you for the speedy responses. Good to know I can still do laundry while sailing through the Panama Canal. I wouldn't want to carry 15 days worth of clothes.;)

Joanne in Tel Aviv

Why would you want to handwash when you can thrown them in the self-serve laundry machines that Princess has on their ships? I see so many people talking about not during laundry during their vacation but they will handwash clothes which to me is more work than throwing them in the machine? We always can carry less clothes on a Princess ship because we do throw a couple loads in during down time. We generally watch a movie in the room and do the laundry. Takes only a couple of hours from start to finish.

Why would you want to handwash when you can thrown them in the self-serve laundry machines that Princess has on their ships? I see so many people talking about not during laundry during their vacation but they will handwash clothes which to me is more work than throwing them in the machine? We always can carry less clothes on a Princess ship because we do throw a couple loads in during down time. We generally watch a movie in the room and do the laundry. Takes only a couple of hours from start to finish.

I have to agree! I was miserable doing hand laundry on another cruise line that didn't have a self service laundry. I refuse to haul all those clothes around, so I do a couple of loads on board.

Can anyone tell me if the Coral Princess has lines, in the bathroom, for hanging wet clothing? I do a great deal of hand wash, while cruising and if no line is provided, I will have to bring something with me.

Thanks,

Joanne from Tel Aviv

Either a short 2 footer in a reg shower to a 5 footer in the mini bathtub.

Archived