Lowest deck with outside access??

waterbugohio

We are looking at booking the Serenade in November. We have flights booked but not the cabin yet. We are looking at deck three for the great prices, but I love to take photos in the morning when we arrive in the ports. (I was spoiled on my only other cruise with a balcony.)

So how far would I have to go to gain outside access?

It has been less than a year since we were on the Serenade, but for the life of me I can't remember.

Thanks for the info. I was looking at the deck plans and can't tell. I know the heli pad is on deck 6 and the dining rooms are on deck 4 & 5. But I couldn't tell if there was outside access.

two floors up wouldn't be bad. I still remember last year while taking photos of a complete rainbow, I couldn't get back far enough on my balcony. My husband said he neer saw me run so fast that early in the morning to go up two flights of stairs to get to the pool area and get a couple of photos. But in the end I have a wonderful photo that is now framed and hanging in the bedroom.

Archived