Cougar Cruise.........oh my

kyrisong1

So my wife and I were discussing the Cougar cruise. And my 8 year old son goes "what's a cougar cruise?" I said, "It is a cruise for people that like to watch cougars and are fans." He quickly replied "I thought you were talking about the cougars that were women who liked younger men!":eek:

HMMMM!!! I am slowly losing my advantage over him.. NOT GOOD!!

So my wife and I were discussing the Cougar cruise. And my 8 year old son goes "what's a cougar cruise?" I said, "It is a cruise for people that like to watch cougars and are fans." He quickly replied "I thought you were talking about the cougars that were women who liked younger men!":eek:

lmao

Reminds me of the first time in downtown Atlanta my kids saw a prostitute. My 4 year old wanted to know why that half naked woman( in February) was leaning into that guys car. My then 9 year old says she is looking for a "date." She then winked at me. :eek: My 4 year old THEN goes hasn't she heard of online dating? :eek::eek:

I am amazed at how much little one's know at their age! Some of it is funny but some of it isn't because you wonder where they get it from. Sigh. Makes me jump for joy knowing we'll be trying next year, haha!!!

Sorry to get off topic....

As for the original topic, does other cruiselines do themed cruises like this or is it only Carnival? I'm afraid Carnival may start getting a 'trashy' name for these sort of cruises. Yes? No? Maybe I'm wrong?

As for the original topic, does other cruiselines do themed cruises like this or is it only Carnival? I'm afraid Carnival may start getting a 'trashy' name for these sort of cruises. Yes? No? Maybe I'm wrong?

I've heard of large groups - several hundred - and I've also heard of companies chartering the entire ship. Two companies come to mind but not sure i can mention them here? Why would it become trashy - they put their pants on the same as everyone else although they might come off a little differently. Does a biker cruise (or large group of them) mean there's going to be all the activities that (uneducated) people seem to associate them with? Just sayin....:rolleyes:

Just look at your kid like he is nuts.........that sometimes still works at that age!!

Archived