Our Jewel T/A - Blarney Stones, Sour Whale Blubber; did I Mention Irish Whiskey?

SailorJack

LOL. You must have a high tolerance for pain!:D

Speaking of rereading, I went back and reread your Oasis review as Jill wants to try that ship. It was a great review and I enjoyed the humor, but I could have done without the picture of that gawd-awful sandwich!:D

Haha. Thanks. Everyone should try a Trainman breakfast sandwich at least once in their life.

Hey Jack,

You better post a BIG notice when you write your next one. I may or may not be your biggest fan but I'm probably your fattest.:cool:

I can give you a pretty good run on weight issue!:) Good to hear from you again. Hope your next cruise is smooth sailing!

Haha. Thanks. Everyone should try a Trainman breakfast sandwich at least once in their life.

Washed down with Iron City beer? I don't think so!:D

What Oasis sailing are you looking at? We are also planning an Oasis cruise later this year. Hope we are on the same one!:)

We have not finalized anything yet...too far away, but we are looking at either the August 16 or 23 sailing.

We are actually looking at two cruises....a Princess cruise to Tahiti in October and an RCL cruise in the Caribbean in August. Nothing firmed up yet.

Hey Jack, get me the dates for August and we might just do that joint review.

I just posted my more normal (if that term applies) review in my sig.

Also, thanks for the help in staving off the torches and pitchfork crowd. Since Admin was nice enough to close that thread, I'll have to figure out how to update RCI's response, if any.

Get in touch by email if you like.

Hey Jack, get me the dates for August and we might just do that joint review.I just posted my more normal (if that term applies) review in my sig.

Also, thanks for the help in staving off the torches and pitchfork crowd. Since Admin was nice enough to close that thread, I'll have to figure out how to update RCI's response, if any.

Get in touch by email if you like.

It would be fun to do a joint ( with all due respect to Colorado) review!:D One of my favorite "live" reviewers - Pia 1913 - did a joint live review sometime back and it added a whole different flavor to the review. However, as I mentioned earlier, we have not made any final arrangements. If we book the Oasis I will let you know.

Jack