What's your favorite Carnival food item?

J-Hawk

I'm a huge WCMC fan but I have to say that, after having the cappuccino pie one night, that may be my new favorite. I was on the Splendor a few weeks ago and it was on the menu the last night. It was very simple - coffee ice cream on a graham cracker crust w/ whipped cream on top, served w/ chocolate sauce - but so yummy!

I also love their cinnamon rolls at breakfast, I like to take them apart and eat the very middle which is full of cinnamony goodness :o

Appetizer: Thai marinated chicken tenders...perfectly seasoned, rich flavors, absolutely delicious

Entree: Panko breaded shrimp. I am normally wary of fried shrimp, but this was so good...not greasy at all. The dipping sauce, not sure what it was, but very good (and I am really picky with sauces)

Dessert: Warm Chocolate Melting Cake. Hands down, my favorite dessert ever. Unfortunately, I have to wait till 2012 for my next Carnival Cruise (Doing Disney in 2011)

I have a lot of favourites too! The pumpkin soup, stuffed mushrooms, fried mozzarella,,k lamb, ribs etc etc...as long as I don't have to make it, it's a meal for a queen! :)

One year we were on the Legend I think (sorry, we've been on lots so sometimes I get the ship mixed up) and we stumbled upon crepes at night. They were AMAZING! I've never seen it before or since. They were making them fresh and you filled them and topped them with what you wanted...bananas, chocolate, strawberries, whipped cream etc etc. Soooooo delicious. Does anyone know if this is still offered? I leave next Saturday and I sure would like to have them again.

my favourite is the pumpkin soup around 2:30 i'll go down to the dinning room, look at the menu and when i see it i'll save room for the soup its fantastic i have 3 or 4 bowls it's that good.

and the pizza cant be beat plus i love the salad bar on the Pride i could go on and on and on. the food on carnival is even better the holland yes better

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The absolute best! My son ordered it by mistake (pointed to the dessert he wanted, but the waiter thought he pointed at the Bitter n Blanc). When it came, I offered to give him my cheesecake and I would take the "unknown" dessert -however the waiter convinced him to try it...needless to say he did not share it and I didn't get to try it until the next cruise! It is our all-time favorite! I will miss it on Royal this summer...:(

• 2 months later...

The melting chocolate cake was delicious! I really enjoyed getting the fruit plate on the Valor. It was nicely arranged and the plate was decorated. On the Sensation it was just thrown in a dish :( The turkey farfalle was pretty good :)

Mmmm... 41 days until I'm in heaven :)

I love the potato & French onion soups. Also loved the prooscuitto ruffles, stuffed white mushrooms, escargot, fried mozzarella, Cesar salad, and spaghetti cabonara for appetizers. My favorite main courses are lobster, prime rib, beef stroganoff, roasted duck, grilled mahi mahi, and beef short ribs. Yum yum! And can't forget about dessert.. Warm Chocolate Melting Cake, Tiramisu, and Bitter & Blanc.

• 1 month later...
My daughter refused anything except the warm chocolate cake whereas I tried a different dessert each night The key lime pie was very yummy but not crazy about the baked Alaska

I love the chocolate melting cake. Midway through the cruise that's all the entire table of 8 was getting every evening for dessert.

The baked alaska was so disappointing I made them take it away and bring me a melting cake instead.

We are 32 days from our first Carnival cruise (Miracle) and I can tell by all these dishes that I'm gonna be a happy girl. :D

I've always wanted to try the WCMC, have always been intrigued by the Bitter & Blanc (so I'll try it)

If anyone has any more pictures....please post!!!

Archived