Royal Princess Pictures?

bjkTX

I've searched, I've Googled, and haven't really found any good pictures of the Royal Princess (other than the original one and of course Diana...). We are going on her in May and we're excited to try out one of the "small" ships (we just got off the Caribbean Princess a week or so ago).

Can any of you fellow CCers suggest a site that may have some pictures of the Royal?

I've searched, I've Googled, and haven't really found any good pictures of the Royal Princess (other than the original one and of course Diana...). We are going on her in May and we're excited to try out one of the "small" ships (we just got off the Caribbean Princess a week or so ago).

Can any of you fellow CCers suggest a site that may have some pictures of the Royal?

do a search on youtube.....I have seen videos tours there of the Royal.

Nice ship.....

Here are a couple of sites:

-- This one is of the Pacific Princess, sister ship. They're almost identical. http://johnhealdsblog.com/2008/06/25/pacific-princessa-day-onboard-a-5-star-country-inn/

-- This is the Royal Princess. http://beyondships.com/Princess-RP-Tour-1.html

Here are a couple of photos of my deck 4 basic outside cabin:

RoyalCabin1.jpg.06fd47df37823702e59fc9eb5e395253.jpg

RoyalCabin2.jpg.0c48e7a5af52b2e299225eab3967a92e.jpg

Archived