Great C&A Response.... NOT

Sounds like greed to me - people getting mad because they can't get as much free stuff as they believe they should be getting for whatever reason that suits them. Unfortunately, the new American culture.

Isn't that the truth. It has been clearly communicated by Royal Caribbean that their loyalty program could be changed at any time. Change happens. Some cannot deal with change. Of course then we have some bitter people who just like to complain and then try to make other people's lives as miserable as their own. We have some of those on this very thread.:rolleyes:

Thank you! I'm new here, and to cruising, and I'm starting to learn a lot. I'm enjoying myself so far. But I do hope the complaining I've seen here in this thread is an isolated event and not indicative of what I might come across in future threads. One can hope for the best, I guess :)

It's not. Some want to cruise for a $1.98 a day and then expect to receive the Ritz treatment. Can you say Wal Mart cruiser????

Archived