Extra OBC for 0ver 20 cruises?

septrack

does anyone know if these credits usually show on "My Princess." I know credits do not always show here, but over the years I've come to expect certain types of credits to appear. For instance the OBC used with a FCC always shows for the person using the FCC, but not the spouse.

Anyway, does anyone know what usually happens.

TIA

Same with me. I got a little card delivered to my cabin from the Captain Circle hostess stating that a $25 dollar credit will be posted to my acct. Nothing reflected before the cruise on the Cruise Personalizer.

Sue from Richmond, CA

I've never gotten the "extra" shipboard credit and I have completed 19 cruises. Until I read about it on the boards, I didn't know about this. Where do you find out when it is that the extra shipboard credit is given (after how many cruises) and how much? I've not seen anything from Captain's Circle about this--do we have to call someone special in Captain's Circle about this?

kathy , if you are not getting the benefits colo states as above, call 1800 princess and make sure your status is showing as correct,,,,,,,with 19 cruises you may have booked a few thru a ta(sometime ta's if you do not state ccn # book without one and that creates a duplicate...esp if they were doing a group booking and did not need it to get best rate with that particular cruise ) and have multiple ccn numbers .......have you moved, changed phone # etc.?..sometime folks have more than one ccn number without realizing it ....you may have 5 on one and 14 on another for instance....cc dept hours are mon-fri 6-6 pacific time...double check as these are "unpublished" in the brochures benefits and you should be entitled to them ....may take some footwork with regard to calling and holding while the captain's circle dept looks for duplicate #s..... give them all possible phones and addresses , po boxes you can remember so they can search ....with 19 cruises you surely could have moved, changed phones etc.....sounds like that may be the issue to me though.Worth a phone call.

Loyalty credits are something like this...

$25 16 plus cruises

$50 30 plus cruises

$75 40 plus cruises

They do not show up anywhere.

As stated a card in your cabin "Compliments of The Captains Circle".

The $25 does not start until your 21st Princess cruise. (20 completed)

$25 16 plus cruises

$50 30 plus cruises

$75 40 plus cruises

The $25 does not start until your 21st Princess cruise. (20 completed)

So is this following correct?:

• $25 for 20 to 29 completed cruises
  • $50 for 30 to 39 completed cruises
  • $75 for 40 or more completed cruises

The above assumes the extra OBCs are received on one's 21st, 31st and 41st cruises.

$25 16 plus cruises

$50 30 plus cruises

$75 40 plus cruises

The $25 starts on your 21st cruise.To view the credit go to the cruise personalizer,click on view travel summary and print boarding pass and then click on special services.It will show up there with any other requests.The credit does not show up until about a week to ten days before the cruise.It has been showing every time since we sailed our 21st cruise!

This was copied out of the March Captain circle e newsletter:

Onboard credit per household after completion of 20 cruise credits†:

$25 for 20–30 cruise credits

$50 for 31–40 cruise credits

$75 for 41–50 cruise credits

$100 for 51+ cruise credits

Also $100.00 after the 50th cruise. I beleive that $100.0 is the maximum

So is this following correct?:

• $25 for 20 to 29 completed cruises
  • $50 for 30 to 39 completed cruises
  • $75 for 40 or more completed cruises

The above assumes the extra OBCs are received on one's 21st, 31st and 41st cruises.

If I'm reading this correctly - only one onboard credit per household. So, if DH and I are together on our 21st cruise we only get $25 and not $25 + $25 for a total of $50? This is annoying as only one mini-bar set up! What has Princess got against us married people staying married and cruising together??? :confused:

If I'm reading this correctly - only one onboard credit per household. So, if DH and I are together on our 21st cruise we only get $25 and not $25 + $25 for a total of $50? This is annoying as only one mini-bar set up! What has Princess got against us married people staying married and cruising together??? :confused:

Yeah should be 2 mini bars. :(

• 2 weeks later...

And remember, this is cruise CREDITS, not actual cruises. If you travel in a suite, your cruise credits could actually be much higher than your actual cruises.

Archived