OFFICIAL CC GROUP - Spirited Maniacs - Carnival Spirit - Mexican Riviera - Nov. 12/10

Luckysll

Welcome to the Spirited Maniacs!

We hope you will join us on this 8-day cruise on the Carnival Spirit to the Mexican Riviera on November 12, 2010.

Here is the itinerary:

Nov. 12 - San Diego

Nov. 13 - at sea

Nov. 14 - at sea

Nov. 15 - Acapulco

Nov. 16 - Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa

Nov. 17 - Manzanillo

Nov. 18 - at sea

Nov. 19 - at sea

Nov. 20 - San Diego

A $25 reduced deposit for double occupany guaranteed cabins is available until May 3, 2010 or while inventory lasts for double occupancy cabins. Full per person deposit of $250 is required for triples, quads, suites and cabin assignments at the time of booking. The second deposit of $225 per person is due for those who book at the reduced deposit on May 14, 2010.. Final payment for the group is due July 30, 2010.

Amenities include:

$100 OBC per cabin

Champagne and Chocolates

1 hour shared cocktail party

Cruise Critic Pins (one per person)

15% Discount on All Other Cruise Critic Logowear

A link to prices and booking information will be available shortly; however, booking is now open through the CC TA.

Until such times as this link is available, if you would like info on prices and contact info, please email me at luckysll @ shaw.ca.

I am going too. So far the TA and I are not connecting. I'll get booked when we can actually talk and exchange info..........

She is pretty busy handling all the other CC groups. I had left her a voice message on Wednesday, then realized I was going to be working yesterday, so sent her an email to ask her to contact me today. Then I tried yesterday morning before I left for work and got through to her right away, so was able to book then.

She is pretty busy handling all the other CC groups. I had left her a voice message on Wednesday, then realized I was going to be working yesterday, so sent her an email to ask her to contact me today. Then I tried yesterday morning before I left for work and got through to her right away, so was able to book then.

She mentioned that. I'll be home about 15 minutes before she's supposed to get off work, so I'll try then too. If I don't reach her, I'll try again early Monday morning.

We're going too. Left Johna a message - we'll book when she returns call.

Jerry & Cindy

Hi Jerry. Glad to be cruising with you again.

Jerry and Cindy are a couple of the Panamaniacs who were with me on the Pride back in April.

If anyone has any activities they'd like to do on the cruise, let me know. We will have the private cocktail party, which is usually scheduled on a sea day, but is there anything else?

A slot tourney? Cabin/poker crawl? Mini golf tourney? A group dinner in the Supper Club? I'm open to any suggestions.

Also, we can look at booking private excursions in the ports as opposed to doing the ship's tours.

Hi Sandy,

Will Johnana notify you when we have booked or she notify you?

Cruisecritic gets a list every month of who is booked on each group cruise. I can get that list from CC, but Johna doesn't notify me when someone books.

Easiest thing is for you to just post here when you've booked.

Good morning, Spirited Maniacs. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Today is Thanksgiving Day in Canada. I cooked a small turkey yesterday for just my brother and me, but having just the two of us means lots of leftovers. :D He and I own a house together (he lives upstairs, I'm in the basement suite). We are both single, and while we do have other family in town, everyone else has plans this year, so it ended up just us.

I should probably tell you a little about myself. I'm 60, retired from a job with the BC Provincial Government and I'm now doing part time temp work for Kelly Services. I have a daughter, and three wonderful grandchildren. All live nearby, which is very nice.

Good morning, Spirited Maniacs. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Today is Thanksgiving Day in Canada. I cooked a small turkey yesterday for just my brother and me, but having just the two of us means lots of leftovers. :D He and I own a house together (he lives upstairs, I'm in the basement suite). We are both single, and while we do have other family in town, everyone else has plans this year, so it ended up just us.

I should probably tell you a little about myself. I'm 60, retired from a job with the BC Provincial Government and I'm now doing part time temp work for Kelly Services. I have a daughter, and three wonderful grandchildren. All live nearby, which is very nice.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I now have 3 cabins booked! Most likely do a 4th tomorrow.

Who else is interested in joining the Spirited Maniacs for 8 days to the Mexican Riviera?

The Spirit is a great ship and the ports of Acapulco, Zihauatanejo/Ixtapa and Manzanillo offer lots of fun things to do and see.

For pricing and booking info, please email me at luckysll @ shaw.ca

We'd love to have you come along.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I now have 3 cabins booked! Most likely do a 4th tomorrow.

Sandy: Johna called first thing this morning and took care of our booking.

Jerry & Cindy

Good to hear you're booked.

Please feel free to tell a little about yourselves, so we can all get to know each other.

Please feel free to tell a little about yourselves, so we can all get to know each other.

I'm 48, married, have 2 daughters and 1 son. No grandkids. I am a computer programmer currently working for the state of Nevada. I'll be traveling with my husband, 2 daughters, son inlaw, my sister and BIL, 3 nephews and 1 niece. Kids will be 13 to adult when we cruise. We are taking all our kids except 1 each. My mother is also booked.

We are 59 (Jerry) and 55 (Cindy), retired military and live in Lansing, Kansas which is alongside the Missouri River/Missouri border - 35 minutes from Kansas City. I am an accountant and teach some courses at the local community college. This will be our 9th Carnival Cruise. The Pride is our favorite ship (4 cruises), so hopefully we will enjoy the Spirit as much - our favorite place on Spirit class ships is the sun deck where we generally spend the majority of our time. We were on the Pride repositioning cruise thru the Panama Canal with Sandy which was truly a special cruise. :)

Archived