Radiance to Cabo - 5-Nighter Cruise Compass

ejeffo

Here are links to my cruise compasses from my Sept. 25-30 Radiance cruise to Ensenada and Cabo. I tore off a couple of the daily planners, but everything else is there.

Enjoy...

Radiance to Cabo 09-25-09 Compass Day 1

Radiance to Cabo 09-25-09 Compass Day 2

Radiance to Cabo 09-25-09 Compass Day 3

Radiance to Cabo 09-25-09 Compass Day 4

Radiance to Cabo 09-25-09 Compass Day 5

ejeffo,

Thank you so much for this posting. We will be sailing on November 2 and I am a planner, so even though your dates were different, I'm sure that most of the general things in the Compass's will be the same as on our cruise.

The funny read was the obvious stating of "no food to be taken ashore", but in parenthases was "includes coffee". Wonder how many people got off the ship with their morning cup of joe in their hand?:)

Thanks for posting the Compasses. Interesting read....wow, you had to back onboard in Ensenada by 3:30? Not that there's all that much but that seems early. I'm going to add your link to our roll call. Thanks again. :)

Here are links to my cruise compasses from my Sept. 25-30 Radiance cruise to Ensenada and Cabo. I tore off a couple of the daily planners, but everything else is there.

Enjoy...

Thank you for posting the compasses. It seems like there is a lot to do. I am now even more excited for my turn on Radiance.

Enjoy...

I'm so thankful that you posted this, it has helped me so much in planning for our trip and to give me and my husband a better idea of what to expect for our 5 day Radiance to Cabo cruise coming up VERY SOON!!:D

Much appreciated!!

nickdawg's wife ;)

1st cruise for both of us&ship=Radiance of the Seas

ejeffo

Tks for posting the compass. Were on the Nov 16th sailing

QQ on Dining room menus, I see Formal night is the 2nd night, do you recall menu theme for each night or remainder of the week. Just trying to plan which night to go to Chops etc.

Tks again

Thanks for the info..................does anyone remember the name of the Hotel Director.....................thanks again, Diane

Clunis Daley assuming he is on board right now which I'm assuming he is.

Here is me and Clunis last October.

2078467250100637652S500x500Q85.jpg

Gina

ejeffo

Tks for posting the compass. Were on the Nov 16th sailing

QQ on Dining room menus, I see Formal night is the 2nd night, do you recall menu theme for each night or remainder of the week. Just trying to plan which night to go to Chops etc.

Tks again

We did Chops on our first sea day (Tuesday). I believe someone said lobster was on Wednesday (Cabo) but we were too tired and had room service that night. Our 5 nighter was Sunday-Friday.

Archived