Serenade Deck 9

I am looking at a D1 cabin on Deck 9 near the back of the ship but still on the port side. I was wondering if my view would be impacted by the larger Deck 7 balconies below:confused:. Unfortunately there are no true AFT cabins available.

I like the back of the ship as I find there is less hall traffic. Do these D1 balconies (9248) still provide a good view.

Hello we have been on the 9th Deck on the Radiance, a sister ship and although our cabin has been mid ship, we never noticed the Deck below us. I will admit, I am not familiar with the aft area. On the main board of RCL look for the Thread of Favorite Cruise Pictures, many have psoted some beautiful photos and Philip may have one on the Serenade.

Your view will not be obstructed at all...you may not be able to see the water splashing against the side of the ship, but that is NOT a big deal...you'll be able to see down to the water and outward towards the horizon...it's a wonderful view.

What sailing are you on? Have you checked with RCI about aft balconies on any deck?

Carol:

I am on the January 16 sailing. There was one AFT available but it was over a bar. I just don't want to look down from Deck 9 and only be able to see the balconies of deck 7

Archived