Any Princess Brides marrying at sea out there?

halifaxgirl

I'm getting really excited and feel I'm as far as I can be at this time. When is all the paperwork due to TWE? I need to still pick my music and vows, any advice? I'm going to work on my welcome bags once final payments are in. Do you think I can cabin numbers from my TA?

Vows: I have to say that TWE was clueless on this....I picked a combination of the four legal choices. Bermuda law requires a certain ending and beginning, and you should be able to write your own text for the middle. HOWEVER, after several emails to clarify what I wanted, TWE still got it wrong. When I arrived on board and met with the Asst Purser/Wedding Coordinator, she had received conflicting notes from TWE. Even after I straightened it all out with her, what was printed in the program and read by our Captain was not what we chose. Oh well....the important thing is that we were married. Perhaps it will go better for you.

I'm getting really excited and feel I'm as far as I can be at this time. When is all the paperwork due to TWE? I need to still pick my music and vows, any advice? I'm going to work on my welcome bags once final payments are in. Do you think I can cabin numbers from my TA?

Music: We chose our music and submitted it ahead of time. After boarding the ship and meeting with our pianist, we were able to watch him perform in the atrium several times prior to our wedding. He was an accomplished strings musician and we told him if he wanted to change instruments (12-string guitar, mandolin, violin, etc.) we would be fine with his choice. We also deferred to his judgment in choosing to play whatever songs he wanted for our ceremony. As it turned out, he played the piano and I honestly can't remember what the music was....it just all fades in the background when you are concentrating on your sweetheart and the emotions and actions involved with the ceremony.

He also accompanied my husband at the end of the ceremony when my husband sang, The Way You Look Tonight. They had a little rehearsal on the sly that I wasn't aware of. Nice surprise!

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Kayakbride']Music: We chose our music and submitted it ahead of time. After boarding the ship and meeting with our pianist, we were able to watch him perform in the atrium several times prior to our wedding. He was an accomplished strings musician and we told him if he wanted to change instruments (12-string guitar, mandolin, violin, etc.) we would be fine with his choice. We also deferred to his judgment in choosing to play whatever songs he wanted for our ceremony. As it turned out, he played the piano and I honestly can't remember what the music was....it just all fades in the background when you are concentrating on your sweetheart and the emotions and actions involved with the ceremony.
He also accompanied my husband at the end of the ceremony when my husband sang, The Way You Look Tonight. They had a little rehearsal on the sly that I wasn't aware of. Nice surprise![/quote]

Thank you Kayakbride, you have been so helpful through this whole process!!! You are right about the music, what am I really going to remember of the music when my heart is pumping through my chest ;)

I finally got the TWE to send me the required parts from the vows to make my own from what I've got. Thank you for your continuous help!

I am back, but haven't had time to sit down and write a proper review yet, hoping to get that done this weekend! In a nutshell, everything went better than I could've imagined!!

I have gotten some photos up to share, here is the link. They are from the onboard photographer, who did an amazing job! The last few are from my 'Trash The Dress' photo shoot that we did the next morning - my 2 best friends took the photos, and did a really great job for amateurs, there are plenty more to come!

http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad201/sodijo/Crown%20Princess%20Wedding/?albumview=slideshow

Your photos are wonderful and brings back fond memories of my own wedding at sea on the Star Princess. I had not seen your 'Trash the Dress' photos before today and I must admit that since I'm much older than you are, I don't quite get the concept. I know that it is a new trend, and I'm trying to understand the logic. Please help me out. I loved the juxtaposition of your white dress hanging on the red cabana. I chuckled at the sight of your husband's pants hanging on the rail of the Hibiscus deck. Too cute!

• 5 weeks later...
I am back, but haven't had time to sit down and write a proper review yet, hoping to get that done this weekend! In a nutshell, everything went better than I could've imagined!!

I have gotten some photos up to share, here is the link. They are from the onboard photographer, who did an amazing job! The last few are from my 'Trash The Dress' photo shoot that we did the next morning - my 2 best friends took the photos, and did a really great job for amateurs, there are plenty more to come!

http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad201/sodijo/Crown%20Princess%20Wedding/?albumview=slideshow

Sonya, congratulations on your wedding, the picture are gorgeous! And thanks a lot for all the communication on this board, it is extremely helpful.

I'm getting married on Emerald Princess on August 3rd and still no final confirmation from TWE, surprise-surpise :mad:

I wanted to ask how much you paid for the photos and how you actually bought them. When I asked Jackie from TWE if we can get digital pictures the answer was 'no, only printed ones as per the packages details'. Also we are planning to have our camera set up on a little tripod in the wedding chapel to film the ceremony somehow. Do you think it is feasible?

Thanks in advance,

Olga

Sonya, congratulations on your wedding, the picture are gorgeous! And thanks a lot for all the communication on this board, it is extremely helpful.

I'm getting married on Emerald Princess on August 3rd and still no final confirmation from TWE, surprise-surpise :mad:

I wanted to ask how much you paid for the photos and how you actually bought them. When I asked Jackie from TWE if we can get digital pictures the answer was 'no, only printed ones as per the packages details'. Also we are planning to have our camera set up on a little tripod in the wedding chapel to film the ceremony somehow. Do you think it is feasible?

Thanks in advance,

Olga

Hi Olga. Jackie is incorrect. You can purchase the CD with all your photos on it but it is a bit pricey ($495). We got very lucky with our photographer and because we purchased the CD, he also gave us the proof sheets so I have lots of 1-1/2 x 2x1/2" photos as well. that was 26 pages of 12 photos each. We had also planned to put our camera on a little tripod to record the ceremony, but the wedding coordinator/purser who enjoys underwater photography picked it up and videotaped the full ceremony and even the meeting with the Captain up on the bridge. She moved about the chapel and zoomed in and out rather judiciously and did an amazing job. Audrey was awesome, but what she did was clearly not in the scope of the contract. All we did is ask her if we could set the camera on the piano and she took it from there. I can't say your WC will do the same, but it is definitely worth asking. The tripod we had was one of those little articulated black plastic balls and made a handy grip for the length of the ceremony. I wish you all the best!

Kayakbride, thank you so much for the explanation! I will not leave the ship without that CD :)

I hope we will be lucky as you were to have such a welcoming WC. And if you do not mind I ask another question: did you have rings exchange? Did you have a ring bearer? We will not have one and I'm thinking where to put rings pillow. We don't want any awkward extra activities during the ceremony...

I'm just super worried with the organisation. It's rather difficult to control planning from the other side of the ocean (we are from Russia). Another thing is our witnesses are not fluent in English. And since I do not yet have exact picture of how it will look like, I cannot explain to the witnesses when and what they need to do. Going to write another reminder letter to TWE now.

And once again thanks a lot, you are so helpful and reassuring!

As for 'trash the dress', please see photos here, it's so crazy! http://vetrana.livejournal.com/94456.html#cutid1 we would have hired this photographer for a local wedding, bringing her to the cruise is just too expensive

Kayakbride, thank you so much for the explanation! I will not leave the ship without that CD :)

I hope we will be lucky as you were to have such a welcoming WC. And if you do not mind I ask another question: did you have rings exchange? Did you have a ring bearer? We will not have one and I'm thinking where to put rings pillow. We don't want any awkward extra activities during the ceremony...

I'm just super worried with the organisation. It's rather difficult to control planning from the other side of the ocean (we are from Russia). Another thing is our witnesses are not fluent in English. And since I do not yet have exact picture of how it will look like, I cannot explain to the witnesses when and what they need to do. Going to write another reminder letter to TWE now.

And once again thanks a lot, you are so helpful and reassuring!

As for 'trash the dress', please see photos here, it's so crazy! http://vetrana.livejournal.com/94456.html#cutid1 we would have hired this photographer for a local wedding, bringing her to the cruise is just too expensive

We did have a ring exchange but no ring bearer and no pillow. My husband had my rings (one from each of two countries we visited prior to the ceremony) in his pocket, and I carried his down from our stateroom. I wore it on my left thumb until it was time to exchange rings and it worked out perfectly.

As for your witnesses not speaking English, it should be no problem. There is a table off to the side in the chapel where the certificate and pen are ready. The purser/wedding coordinator will give instructions to you and you can translate. I seem to recall that the groom and bride sign first and then the witnesses. So the witnesses can just follow your example. The captain signs last just before announcing you as Mr. and Mrs. to your guests. Our witnesses were a lovely older couple we met while on the cruise. They had been married for almost 60 years and were excited to be a part of our wedding. They sat in the chairs set out for guests and did not stand with us, but came up to sign when the captain called for them. The purser's assistant held my bouquet. I suppose it could be different for you if you want your witnesses to stand with you.

You should discuss your ceremony with the ship's wedding coordinator (not TWE) when you meet with her (or him!) It seems to me that TWE handles the licensing requirements with Bermuda, and informs the ship and transfers money for the wedding services, but very little else that occurs during the ceremony. They provide the same service for other cruise lines and don't get very involved in the actual wedding planning. Luckily, Princess Cruise Lines have it all under control and I'm sure they'll do a wonderful job for you. You will want to meet with the ship's WC (ours was the purser), and ask her to set up meetings with you and the florist, pianist, and the photographer. By the time you arrive on board, TWE will have nothing left to do except forward your wedding certificate to you after it is completed back in Bermuda.

Six couples that we met on board asked to attend our wedding and we were thrilled to have them. One of them was a couple from the United Arab Emirates where the husband was originally from Denmark and his wife was from St. Petersburg. Small world....we will both have had Russian wedding guests on our cruise wedding! :)

We had our Alaska Cruise booked before we got engaged, so we decided to get married on the cruise. We will be on the Sapphire Princess. After contacting TWE, we found that there is a problem with not being in International waters. We waited 2 weeks for an answer as to whether they could do it, and when the ship hadn't responded to TWE's emails, we decided to get married by our Pastor 2 weeks before the cruise and have a "Symbolic" ceremony. I think this will work well. I like the idea of being married by our pastor in our church, but having a ceremony with flowers, cake and pictures on the the ship. It will just be the two of us, and since it is symbolic, we won't need a witness. We have decided to have the Rose Ceremony also, has anyone had that? I Googled it and thought it was something that would mean alot to the both of us. ( we have many rose bushes at our home )

Any suggestions on things we need to do or ask is greatly appreciated!

We had our Alaska Cruise booked before we got engaged, so we decided to get married on the cruise. We will be on the Sapphire Princess. After contacting TWE, we found that there is a problem with not being in International waters. We waited 2 weeks for an answer as to whether they could do it, and when the ship hadn't responded to TWE's emails, we decided to get married by our Pastor 2 weeks before the cruise and have a "Symbolic" ceremony. I think this will work well. I like the idea of being married by our pastor in our church, but having a ceremony with flowers, cake and pictures on the the ship. It will just be the two of us, and since it is symbolic, we won't need a witness. We have decided to have the Rose Ceremony also, has anyone had that? I Googled it and thought it was something that would mean alot to the both of us. ( we have many rose bushes at our home )

Any suggestions on things we need to do or ask is greatly appreciated!

I think your solution is wonderful. I will be interested to know how the symbolic ceremony turns out. One advantage is that your marriage certificate will be from your own county and you don't have to rely on TWE or Bermuda to get one to you. It takes several-to-many weeks after the ceremony for the certificate to be mailed to you from Bermuda. That was a hassle for me only because I was retiring two weeks after the ceremony and needed it to prove that my new husband should be on my retirement plan. It might also save you the $495 license fee from Bermuda/TWE that you can put toward something else.

After I retired from my career day-job, I decided to become a travel agent and specialize in romance travel since my wedding at sea was such a good experience. I will be very interested to see how TWE treats your symbolic ceremony, both in fees and in service. I think you will love how Princess carries out their part of your big day.

As for your rose ceremony, it sounds lovely, but you're not planning on bringing roses from your garden are you? I don't think they will be allowed on board. I brought silks to add to my bouquet for extra color, but the lavender roses that were provided by Princess for the basic bouquet, boutonniere and cake topper were absolutely lovely. I wrote in 'lavender' on the TWE form because my husband's shirt was lavender. I was concerned that the white roses might clash with my tea-dyed antique lace dress. You can choose a color, but if they don't have it, you'll probably get white roses, which may be perfect for you.

Please be sure to tell the Wedding Coordinator after you get on board that you want to have the rose ceremony and when you want to do it (before or after your vows). We did a hand fasting ceremony before our vows. The captain will start the ceremony with a lovely poem, and either cue you to do the rose ceremony or go into the vows. The Wedding Coordinator will have given this info to the captain in advance and perhaps make reference to it in the personalized charter that he reads from. The charter also includes the poem and your vows. I have mine framed and it hangs alongside our wedding portrait. The charter is very lovely and one of the unadvertised personal touches that Princess provides. I can't say enough about their wedding packages. I look forward to hearing all about your wedding cruise experience on board the Sapphire.

Kayakbride, thanks for the reply on witnesses. I'm trying to think we will be fine =)

I've got a reply from TWE that there is Ana Nelson who is a Finalization Coordinator and now in charge of our process, no news from Ana so far. But I'm sure we will sort all out with on board Coordinator as you advise.

As for guests, so it is possible to invite couples we meet on the cruise, isn't it? I though that paperwork we submitted to TWE with guest list (where only 2 witnesses were listed in our case) is final and we cannot make any changes.

And a bit silly question - is it ok if we attend formal dinner on the same night as our ceremony in our wedding attire? I'm not sure I will tolerate the whole day in the dress, but I definitely do not want to pack another formal dress for one day

tracemyirishroots, congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

I'm also interested how it will work out with the ceremony, since it looks like there can be more brides from Moscow who want a cruise wedding as soon as we are back :D and not all of them might want to wait for papers for couple of months

We requested a reception in a lounge through our TA (no mention of "wedding" or it would be referred to TWE for that portion). Nothing was confirmed until about 8 weeks before sailing. Apparently the group coordinators for Princess don't confirm events until after final payments are due (the final payment due date for the sailing).

I like your idea of coordinating your reception through the group coordinators at Princess (and not going through TWE). When coordinating your reception, what are you referring it to as if not a wedding? A group party?

Kayakbride, thanks for the reply on witnesses. I'm trying to think we will be fine =)

I've got a reply from TWE that there is Ana Nelson who is a Finalization Coordinator and now in charge of our process, no news from Ana so far. But I'm sure we will sort all out with on board Coordinator as you advise.

As for guests, so it is possible to invite couples we meet on the cruise, isn't it? I though that paperwork we submitted to TWE with guest list (where only 2 witnesses were listed in our case) is final and we cannot make any changes.

And a bit silly question - is it ok if we attend formal dinner on the same night as our ceremony in our wedding attire? I'm not sure I will tolerate the whole day in the dress, but I definitely do not want to pack another formal dress for one day

Absolutely, yes and yes! There is room in the wedding chapel for about 35 guests. So by all means, invite whomever you please. You might want to let your WC know that is your intention so they don't bar anyone from entering, although I don't think they are set up for that kind of security. They might just ask people if they are a guest and let them enter if they say yes. Since we were on board two weeks prior to our wedding, there were lots of people who asked us if they could attend. Not all of them did, but we were delighted to see those who really wanted to be there and they have become good friends. There were other onlookers in the hallway, but I don't think they tried to come in and were told they couldn't. The Asst. Purser did close the door after I entered and the ceremony began, and I assumed that was so that public noise wouldn't intrude on the ceremony.

As for your dinner, you are certainly allowed to wear your wedding attire (what could be more formal on formal night?) My husband and I had reservations at Sabatini's for our wedding dinner and it was formal night. I would have worn my gown to the main dining room if we had chosen to eat there. In fact, I did wear my gown a second time on the cruise to the last formal night (Captain's Cocktail party) at the request of one of the older ladies who was one of the wedding guests we met on board. We arranged to have dinner with some of the guests on our last night (we had Anytime Dining, so we had to find them on board to invite them to our dinner). It is not often a bride gets to wear her gown more than once, so I was happy to do it.

P.S. Call Ana on the phone if you haven't heard from her yet. She was quite responsive when I called her. Although you have her name, she may have to hunt down your papers from the other ladies at TWE. I found that phone calls got quicker responses than email.

Kayakbride, that's great news, we will see if there is anybody who would like to attend the ceremony and will gladly invite them!

And btw I finally heard from Ana yesterday and we discussed all the details. I'm waiting for the final confirmation letter from her now to check, sign and send it back. It's just 2 week left! We are flying on July 31st, and today I've put together our packing list. It is soooo close now.

While letter from Ana is not yet in I'm still hesitating about the flowers, I wanted plain white roses, but now thinking about ivory and yellow combination since my dress is ivory and jewellery is pale yellow amber... thanks God planning is soon over:)

#9 post Jami

You mentioned possibly bringing flowers onboard from Ft Lauderdale....did you do that - is it allowed? We are looking to do a very small wedding in Key west second day of the cruise, but bare minimum to spend on extras....any other tips? Congrats to all!!

I think your solution is wonderful. I will be interested to know how the symbolic ceremony turns out. One advantage is that your marriage certificate will be from your own county and you don't have to rely on TWE or Bermuda to get one to you. It takes several-to-many weeks after the ceremony for the certificate to be mailed to you from Bermuda. That was a hassle for me only because I was retiring two weeks after the ceremony and needed it to prove that my new husband should be on my retirement plan. It might also save you the $495 license fee from Bermuda/TWE that you can put toward something else.

After I retired from my career day-job, I decided to become a travel agent and specialize in romance travel since my wedding at sea was such a good experience. I will be very interested to see how TWE treats your symbolic ceremony, both in fees and in service. I think you will love how Princess carries out their part of your big day.

As for your rose ceremony, it sounds lovely, but you're not planning on bringing roses from your garden are you? I don't think they will be allowed on board. I brought silks to add to my bouquet for extra color, but the lavender roses that were provided by Princess for the basic bouquet, boutonniere and cake topper were absolutely lovely. I wrote in 'lavender' on the TWE form because my husband's shirt was lavender. I was concerned that the white roses might clash with my tea-dyed antique lace dress. You can choose a color, but if they don't have it, you'll probably get white roses, which may be perfect for you.

Please be sure to tell the Wedding Coordinator after you get on board that you want to have the rose ceremony and when you want to do it (before or after your vows). We did a hand fasting ceremony before our vows. The captain will start the ceremony with a lovely poem, and either cue you to do the rose ceremony or go into the vows. The Wedding Coordinator will have given this info to the captain in advance and perhaps make reference to it in the personalized charter that he reads from. The charter also includes the poem and your vows. I have mine framed and it hangs alongside our wedding portrait. The charter is very lovely and one of the unadvertised personal touches that Princess provides. I can't say enough about their wedding packages. I look forward to hearing all about your wedding cruise experience on board the Sapphire.

Yes, we will save the marriage licence fee, and not have to wait for it.

As for the Rose Ceremony, the 2 roses are an add on for $15.00 each, not bad for long stem roses. I am going to type out the ceremony we want read and be sure to add what order we want it. ( which will be after the vows, since the ceremony talks about the rings being our first gift to each other and the roses being the first as man and wife )

I didn't know about the charter, that sounds wonderful!

We just finalized out choices for the music, cake, flowers and will be faxing them in. The Princess Wedding really does take the stress out of planning a wedding. I can't wait for Sept. 13th!

I will be sure to post afterwards and let everyone know about the ceremony.

It's almost here! I'm getting my dress altered and picking out the design on the canvas "welcome" bags on Thursday. I've got the additional flowers I ordered at home with minor additions to add. The shoes and veil are ready too!

Does anyone have advice on what little items I should put in the bags??

I'm making 25 and the actual bags are a little pricey so I would like to add things that aren't too expensive, but a nice touch.

CookieNC, as far as I know it is prohibited to take real flowers on board. That's why many brides go for silk ones.

Dear all, my wedding is in 11 days! I can't believe it is so close already, I wanted to thank you for you tremendous support and all the advice, you are incredible!

Went for fitting and alterations yesterday, so dress will be ready. Faxed final paperwork to TWE on July 22, but no confirmation. I emailed twice, asking if they received the paperwork, but no response. Finally on third email, they responded saying they did not receive my paperwork. Frustrated! I did have fax transmisson report, but guess that doesn't help. This morning I faxed again and last night I scanned and emailed the forms. I did receive and email this morning that email and fax were both received. I guess I can breathe easier now. Type A personality here, I need to make sure everything is done, can't just sit back and relax, hoping for the best.

I have a question about dressing before the ceremony. As we are traveling alone, and my dress requires help, who do I ask? I don't think I can fasten my bra/slip and dress by myself. I really don't want my fiance to see my dress before the ceremony. Any suggestions?

Tracey

Went for fitting and alterations yesterday, so dress will be ready. Faxed final paperwork to TWE on July 22, but no confirmation. I emailed twice, asking if they received the paperwork, but no response. Finally on third email, they responded saying they did not receive my paperwork. Frustrated! I did have fax transmisson report, but guess that doesn't help. This morning I faxed again and last night I scanned and emailed the forms. I did receive and email this morning that email and fax were both received. I guess I can breathe easier now. Type A personality here, I need to make sure everything is done, can't just sit back and relax, hoping for the best.

I have a question about dressing before the ceremony. As we are traveling alone, and my dress requires help, who do I ask? I don't think I can fasten my bra/slip and dress by myself. I really don't want my fiance to see my dress before the ceremony. Any suggestions?

Tracey

Hi Tracey

The way my Wedding coordinator set up our getting-to-the-chapel sequence, she had my husband come down first and meet with the Captain. She was in the chapel with the forms, supervising lighting the candles, pinning on my husband's boutonniere, etc. Then she called me on the phone and asked if I was ready and if she could send up her assistant with my bouquet. The assistant came up to our stateroom with the bouquet and escorted me down to the chapel. I'm sure she would have helped me with the dress if I needed it. In fact, now that I'm trying to recall that exciting time, she did do up two covered buttons that I couldn't reach.

My suggestion is to mention it to the wedding coordinator ahead of time so she can plan to send the assistant up a few minutes earlier. The only other suggestion is to make friends with fellow passengers, invite them to the wedding, and ask one of the ladies to help you. People really are friendly on the cruises, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding someone to help (uless of course, you want a totally private ceremony).

I just read every page on this topic and read things that I wouldn't have thought of! Thanks everyone! I agree with almost everyone else that TWE, SUCKS. They are horrible with returning phone calls/emails and they do not seem to know too much....:confused: The only time they were prompt is when you are giving them money. I am quite disappointed with them right now for the fact that I wanted my reception in skywalkers and when I booked there was no other weddings booked yet (there is 3 others on the same day as mine of 2 weeks ago) and so TWE told me it was do-able and now 2 weeks ago they said it was booked.. I'm not sure how its suddenly unavailable after they already told me I could have it :mad: Also, I requested a certain bouquet and asked for a price quote... I nearly fainted when they told me almost $400 for just MY flowers, let alone the 3 other girls I need flowers for too. Needless to say, I am looking into bringing silk/real touch flowers with me for probably 1/3 of the price. I still have a ways to go but I’m sure it will creep up fast.

Has anyone else done gift bags for your guests? I have bought a few things for this already but am looking for some more(cheep-ish) ideas. We already have 70 :eek:people booked to go... A LOT more than we thought. thanks :)

I have so many questions! My daughter has just informed us that she has found the ONE and there will be an engagment by Christmas. Thinking wedding for Feb-March of 2012, so we have time, right? She has always wanted a cruise wedding, which I am thankful for. Before I go and give my husband heart failure, can any of you give me an idea of what it's going to cost? Figure at least 25 sailing with us, dinner after the wedding at Sabatini's and maybe do a "private event" booked thru the TA as a reception. Don't need the disco as they aren't dancers, so maybe just a lounge with open bar and cake?

Any helpful tips and pointers to get us started in the right direction? I've already learned a lot just by reading this thread, so I know I have many nights of reading ahead of me! Thanks!

I have so many questions! My daughter has just informed us that she has found the ONE and there will be an engagment by Christmas. Thinking wedding for Feb-March of 2012, so we have time, right? She has always wanted a cruise wedding, which I am thankful for. Before I go and give my husband heart failure, can any of you give me an idea of what it's going to cost? Figure at least 25 sailing with us, dinner after the wedding at Sabatini's and maybe do a "private event" booked thru the TA as a reception. Don't need the disco as they aren't dancers, so maybe just a lounge with open bar and cake?

Any helpful tips and pointers to get us started in the right direction? I've already learned a lot just by reading this thread, so I know I have many nights of reading ahead of me! Thanks!

I am just rough estimating and this is a long shot but this is what I figure;

Ceremony $2,250

Reception – open bar - $21 per person, per hour --- cake upgrade maybe about $150? I am getting a speciality cake made and its just over $500 however that is to feed about 80 people desert size pieces.

Photography one hour included in package additional $50 per hour.. $700-ish for the cd of all the wedding images.

Also here is the booklet from princess with a lot of info on weddings

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/celebrations/wedding/WeddingPlanner.pdf

Archived