refrigerators

7nucruzers

Are there refrigerators in a cat BD cabin on the Caribbean Princess??? New to Princess CL - first cruise w/ them will be next August Canada/New England. We have always done RCCL and they have a frig in the cabin - just wondering. Thanks!

I was going to ask about this too!

We will be on the Ruby, and I am hoping that the mini-fridge does work well and stay very cold.

What can fit in there.

I am assuming that cans and bottles will fit easily.

But, not a tall bottle of wine.

You can fit 6 cans on the door as well as several bottles of water standing inside. As for wine, perhaps if you tilted it, it might fit.

We will be on the Ruby, and I am hoping that the mini-fridge does work well and stay very cold.

What can fit in there.

You may have to adjust the temp -- it's not always really cold but it does the job. As for what can fit, you remember those fridges we all had in our dorm room? That's the size.

What can fit in there.

It is a mini-bar fridge something like this...but not quite as roomy and this one. It will not freeze ice cubes but will hold them and take a beverage from room temperature to cold in about 12 hours or so.

Does the mini-fridge have cruise ship's sodas, etc. for sale in them when you arrive? Can you ask that those things be removed to put your own in the fridge?

Thanks.

I remove the sodas, and place them on the shelf (cabinet enclosure) above the mini fridge. This way, the cabin steward doesn't have to remove (and replace) them, and you will not be charged for them as long as they end up back in the fridge at the end of your cruise.

I remove the sodas, and place them on the shelf (cabinet enclosure) above the mini fridge. This way, the cabin steward doesn't have to remove (and replace) them, and you will not be charged for them as long as they end up back in the fridge at the end of your cruise.

I know a hotel charges each day for items removed from the mini-bar. Are you saying that the cruise ship just waits until the end? If so, your plan sounds like a good one.

Thanks.

I know a hotel charges each day for items removed from the mini-bar. Are you saying that the cruise ship just waits until the end? If so, your plan sounds like a good one.

Thanks.

Charges will only go on your bill if something is used and replaced. If everything is intact at the end, just put them back where you found them and you're OK.

Thanks.

What I'm saying is that I've never been charged on previous cruises.

If your concerned, just mention this to your cabin steward, and advise (him/her) that the sodas will be placed back in the fridge.

You won't get charged.

What I'm saying is that I've never been charged on previous cruises.

If your concerned, just mention this to your cabin steward, and advise (him/her) that the sodas will be placed back in the fridge.

You won't get charged.

Thanks, I'll do that.

What can fit in there.

Yes, wine bottles fit in just fine!:D

Archived