It worked!! It worked!! Thanks everyone....

Danno

I had indicated a while back that my mother had what appeared to be a return of her lung cancer (non-smoker)...FINALLY the CAT scan was read and the verdict is, and this may change, not cancer!! My mom is going to insist on a biopsy just the same...I'm hoping that I don't regret posting this, this soon.

I would like to thank all the great people here who replied with their warm wishes, prayers and encouraging stories, both on this board and to my email...there are simply too many to try to name them here.

This is a truly a special group...so many of us have become close friends yet have never met.

And my dogs should have Gramma back to dog sit in Feb :D !!!

Thanks again all....

This is Canada my friend...no need for any coupon here :D !!!

I could, however, use a coupon for West Marine, say $5000!! I just bought a new furler...it cost more than my last cruise (one person with air to NYC)!!!

I had indicated a while back that my mother had what appeared to be a return of her lung cancer (non-smoker)...FINALLY the CAT scan was read and the verdict is, and this may change, not cancer!! My mom is going to insist on a biopsy just the same...I'm hoping that I don't regret posting this, this soon.

I would like to thank all the great people here who replied with their warm wishes, prayers and encouraging stories, both on this board and to my email...there are simply too many to try to name them here.

This is a truly a special group...so many of us have become close friends yet have never met.

And my dogs should have Gramma back to dog sit in Feb :D !!!

Thanks again all....

Great News Danno!! I note that you are on Century in February for the Eastern Carrabean. Are you on the cruise departing 2/19/05 - and if so, why haven't you signed up for our CC party. We are up to 18, but need a few more.

Danno, that's wonderful news. The CC'ers are great people. Even tho' I didn't respond when I read about your mom I said a little prayer right then. I'm sure many others did the same and you are right---it works! Hope all continues to be on the upside for you and yours.

Archived