Anyone buy a Parazul bag?

murfturf

I love the appearance, bought the pink scarf bag in San Juan 7 mos ago. The handles both have started breaking apart. Will be tossing it at the end of the summer season. This was most expensive purse I have ever bought and was so disappointed!

I love the appearance, bought the pink scarf bag in San Juan 7 mos ago. The handles both have started breaking apart. Will be tossing it at the end of the summer season. This was most expensive purse I have ever bought and was so disappointed!

Is there no warranty on such an expensive bag?

I hope to check your question out next month. I've found one I want online, and will see what the price is in Aruba. Hopefully, the price in Aruba will be quite a bit lower....fingers crossed!:o

The sale charms & scarfs are a good price.

http://www.parazul.com/store/sale.html

Edited by geocruiser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i am also addicted to Parazul!!! I will be on the Fascination next week and plan to buy a new scarf or charm in Nasssu. This will be my 21st or 22nd cruise and I love cruising and especially like going out of Jax it is an easy on and off port, there is also great parking outside the port That saves us 35$ at the very start of our cruise. Don't hesitate to park there and shuttle to the port. It'd quick and easy and very reputable.

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure whether to be sad or thankful that non of these are on our itinerary. Love the bags but don't need the spending!

Looks like you're in luck. This is from their website....

ALASKA

• Juneau: Diamonds International
  • Juneau: Royal Jewelers
  • Ketchikan: Treasures of Alaska
  • Skagway: Diamonds International
  • Skagway: Tanzanite International

CARIBBEAN

• Antigua: Diamonds International
  • Aruba: Diamonds International
  • Barbados: Diamonds International
  • Grand Cayman: Island Companies
  • Key West: Tanzanite International
  • Ocho Rios: Jewels & Time at Island Village
  • Ocho Rios: Jewels & Time at Taj Mahal Plaza
  • San Juan: Blue Diamond II
  • St. Kitts: Kay's Fine Jewelry
  • St. Lucia: Harry Edwards
  • St. Maarten: Goldfinger Jewelry
  • St. Maarten: Majesty Jewelers
  • St. Thomas: Diamonds International

Bermuda

• Crisson Jewellers

• 2 months later...

Same thing happened to me! UGH!!! I just bought two of them in late October. I took the black one out the bag and carried it last weekend. I took it 2 days and it is rotting everywhere the tan leather part is. :eek:

I contacted them today to see what they are going to do about it. I spent 390 dollars for two bags and I am JUST SICK!

I love the look of them. They are really cute with the scarf and the P charm, however the leather is dry rotted. I have never had a purse fall apart like this before. :(

I bought them in the Keys at Diamond International. Where did you buy yours?

Oh also-- it's made by the same company as Louis Vuitton!
Well, they have fallen WAY short on this line because I have had LV bags for years and YEARS and never had one fall apart like this Parazul. Taken only for two days and it is breaking to pieces. :(

I am so disappointed. I will keep y'all informed as to whether they stand behind their purses.

This is the email I received today from them....

Good afternoon Pamela,

I am terribly sorry to hear about your defective bag(s). This is very unusual,

I would be happy to help open a claim for you.

Please provide me with the following information:

1) Date of Purchase

2) Location of Purchase

3) Pictures of the defective bags

4) Bag type/Color

5) Shipping address

As soon as we receive this information we will move forward with processing a

claim for you if your bags are still under warranty and available for

replacement.

Thanks for your patience,

Kallie

Here's to hoping they will replace these bags with ones that are rotted on the leather part. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Update on the handbag situation.

The bags DO come with a one year warranty. You have to contact them and show proof of purchase so they can validate that your bag is still under warranty.

I did this and sent pictures of the bag showing the handles breaking off the purse. :eek:

I was informed that they would send me another bag. I did get an email stating that my bag was sent out today!!!

Yay for Parazul for doing the right thing and standing behind their bags. :p

• 6 months later...
Is St Martin the only island where you can buy the Parazul bags? My sister purchased one for me last winter, and I'm going on a Caribbean cruise in November, and I'd like to find a store to purchase them. Our ports are Curacao, Antiqua, Bermuda and Grand Cayman.

Hi I have two brand new Scarf Bags. One is white and one is metallic beige. They sell for $340.00 but I would like to sell them for $200.00 apiece if you are interested.

Thanks

777chewie

• 2 months later...

I too am addicted to my Parazul bags, but sadly just received an email from them saying that they were closing their doors and selling off all inventory. About a month prior to this they had a big sale with 60% off already Highly discounted prices...I bought another big scarf bag plus a smaller bag and it was a steal.

So sad, I hate to see them go! I love my Parazul bags and have never had any problems, just many, many compliments!

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

• 1 year later...