MIDSHIP cabins...

blondie151o

i am looking @ several different cruises & cant seem to find any interior midship cabins.. they are all either aft or forward.. am i missing something..or do you usually need to call to get midship? & the cruise is a little less than a year away.. any advice..thanks!

in may i stayed in Main 231 & it was ok but i could feel rocking from time to time.. & of course when we docked it vibrated/shook really bad

thanks

RCI has some fairly mid-ship interiors on the lower decks....

If seas are rough, you're gonna feel it...a ship is FLOATING on the sea...and if it rocks, so will you! Really doesn't matter where you are, although the perceived motion is less down low.

I was on the Radiance on deck 3 midship and don't let anyone tell you you won't feel the motion at all. When the ship was rocking, we felt it, but less than the higher decks. Don't know about Carnival, but if you can manage to snatch a sideways cabin, take it. When the ship is rocking and you lay down, it feels like you're floating on the ocean. And if you feel uneasy, one word: Bonine!

Cindy

Archived