Pre Cruise Concierge???

gemcam1

Hi - 1st time Celebrity Cruiser (Equinox 11/14/09) - Is there an e-mail avaiable (similar to RCI suite guests) to get in touch with an on board concierge (if there is one).

I am staying in a sky suite and would like to book a few things prior to cruising?

Thanks

Hi - 1st time Celebrity Cruiser (Equinox 11/14/09) - Is there an e-mail avaiable (similar to RCI suite guests) to get in touch with an on board concierge (if there is one).

I am staying in a sky suite and would like to book a few things prior to cruising?

Thanks

I have never heard of one, many things can be booked on line however.

Thanks

Located on Deck 3 but I am not aware that there is a person dedicated to helping suite guests [who can also, depending on the nature of the request, call upon their Butler for assistance]... I don't know if there is a way to contact either pre-cruise...

You may want to check your travel date... Equinox will be five days out of Fort Lauderdale--on a fourteen night Transatlantic from Rome--on November 14, 2009...

There was an onboard concierge, on the Solstice and all the M class ships. So it would seem that there would be one on the Equinox.

I doubt you can reach them beforehand. I would be interested to know.

Located on Deck 3 but I am not aware that there is a person dedicated to helping suite guests [who can also, depending on the nature of the request, call upon their Butler for assistance]... I don't know if there is a way to contact either pre-cruise...

You may want to check your travel date... Equinox will be five days out of Fort Lauderdale--on a fourteen night Transatlantic from Rome--on November 14, 2009...

Hi Mike:).......I believe he meant Nov 19th for the 4 nighter out of FLL:D

we are on the same cruise.....11/19-11/23.

Thanks

2 weeks ago I received a call from Tammy from Celebrity Experience. We are leaving on Constellation this Friday and staying in a concierge class room. She asked if there was any questions we had or if there was anything she could help us with as far as setting up excursions or dinner, etc. This is our first time with Celebrity so I thought this was great service! She gave me her number 1-800-718-5391. Hope that helps.

Thanks everyone - I appreciate it and yes it is 11/19.

I didn't recall your screen name from our Roll Call when I first saw and replied to this thread... And thanks, Lois, for bringing it to my attention...

Look forward to meeting you both very soon...

Archived