Hangers?

witneys7

They have hangers but I always take a "handful" of wire hangers that I put in the outside pocket of my suitcase and have needed more often than not. When I'm unpacking, i want to get it done and not have to chase down the room steward to get more. I leave them when disembarking.

Tucker in Texas

I've never had a lack of hangers or closet space. Some things I bring have hangers because I put them in the garment bag, but otherwise, everything that I want to hang up ends up with a home. You should have 3 closets. One will have Three shelves and a large space on the floor. The other two will have hanging room with shelves above. One of those will probably have your life jackets and robes. Also, in the bathroom, there are probably 4 shelves for toiletries and the desk area has 3 drawers with plenty of room. I usually stick my suitcases under the bed (you may have to lift it up, but they should fit). You will likely have more storage space than you need!

By the way, the Inspiration was my first cruise too. It was wonderful!

Have a great trip!

• 2 weeks later...
They have hangers but I always take a "handful" of wire hangers that I put in the outside pocket of my suitcase and have needed more often than not. When I'm unpacking, i want to get it done and not have to chase down the room steward to get more. I leave them when disembarking.

That's what I do too only I put the wire hangars inside the suitcase under a laundry bag. I've always been glad I brought the extra hangars and they are easy to leave in the closet when departing the ship.

Archived