The 1st Annual Carnival Cruise Critic Board Awards

Froufie

"BEST FOOD PICTURE TAKER"...I can't believe I won that honor! I thank all of you for your assistance with these pictures. If I had actually eaten everything in those pictures, I wouldn't be able to move, much less cruise!

What do I win??? LOL

I look forward to winning this wonderful honor again next year!

:cool:Bill

Hey Froufie...

Any Awards for Waddles ?

Last Year on the Freedom, Todd and James featured our little penguin Mascot on the Morning Show.

Hi Dan!!!

Of course an extra special award for Waddles - best dressed and most well-behaved Mascot at Sea! Big hugs to Waddles and hope we get to cruise together again some day!

Well I love these boards and all the people on them - and over the years have become 'familiar' with some of the personalities so to speak, so I offer up for your reading enjoying and participation - the 1st annual cruise critic board awards.

Feel free to add your own 'nominees' and categories!

Friendliest and Most Knowledgeable Host: 1st place - Host Mach

Best Cabin Advice: 1st place - Firefly333

Runner up - Serene56

Cruiser most upset by smoking onboard: (okay I can't remember his name but I'm sure someone else will?)

Most unusual thread topics: 1st place - picklebongo

Best 'advice for parents' poster - 1st place - LHP

Most offended by Elegant Night cruisewear - 1st place - steveaaaa

Best photo reviews (hard to decide this one) - I nominate Paulmedik - but there are lots of excellent reviewers here!) Also nominate Wennfred

Frequent Cruiser Award: I nominate G'ma

Best 'says it like it is' poster - dan40

Best Cigar Smoking poster - Cigar Dude

Cutest cruise board name - 1st place - Nunu

Best Food Picture Taker - 1st place - Jordanaire

Outstanding Photography - 1st place tie between aplmac and zydecocruiser/nola

Well I could go on and on (but I won't) - but it's past my bedtime (even with that extra hour)

Have fun! :)

There is a third one in the mix on the photo reviews....

"Stowaway Freddy"....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=962607&highlight=

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=986618&highlight=

Two of the funniest pic reviews of all time...

Also Stowaway Freddy is a great mascot but you have to keep an eye on him because he seems to get into trouble. Just check out what the chef of the MDR on the Glory wanted to do to him....:eek::eek:

There should also be an award category on Funniest/Wierdest Thread title.

I just did a search on the first 5 pages and found thes 5 titles I thought were humorous::D:D

"Should I Pay to Upgrade My Mom?" Sorry, we all are stuck with the Mom we were born to!

"Weather for Valor" I'm sure the Valor is a nice ship, but it doesn't rate it's own weather!

"3 Fantasy Questions" :eek:This is a family board!

"The Hardest Ship to Navigate (in your opinion)" Thankfully, Carnival pays people to do this for you!

"?" I'm not sure if that means the OP has a question or doesn't know what to ask!

You forgot this one:

"Fascination with 11 and 13 year olds" Yikes, where's the Special Victims Unit when you need them?! :eek:

There is a third one in the mix on the photo reviews....

"Stowaway Freddy"....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=962607&highlight=

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=986618&highlight=

Two of the funniest pic reviews of all time...

Also Stowaway Freddy is a great mascot but you have to keep an eye on him because he seems to get into trouble. Just check out what the chef of the MDR on the Glory wanted to do to him....:eek::eek:

I love Stowaway Freddy!!! and sorry I forgot all about him - definitely also deserves an award!

You forgot a few categories: (you nominate who you want)

Person who hates kids the most

Person most likely to complain about booze smugglers

Person most likely to flame an OP about a question on tips, or someone who had a less than perfect review of Carnival

Person most likely to complain about Carnival getting rid of the nude sunbathing deck.

There should also be an award category on Funniest/Wierdest Thread title.

I just did a search on the first 5 pages and found thes 5 titles I thought were humorous::D:D

"Should I Pay to Upgrade My Mom?" Sorry, we all are stuck with the Mom we were born to!

"Weather for Valor" I'm sure the Valor is a nice ship, but it doesn't rate it's own weather!

"3 Fantasy Questions" :eek:This is a family board!

"The Hardest Ship to Navigate (in your opinion)" Thankfully, Carnival pays people to do this for you!

"?" I'm not sure if that means the OP has a question or doesn't know what to ask!

"Bear in a Bottle": I would really like to know how you can put a bear inside a bottle. That would be the most awesome Christmas gift idea...

"Do I Need to Buy Pants?": No... just wear what you usually wear, and I hope it's not just your underwear...

You forgot a few categories: (you nominate who you want)

Person who hates kids the most

Person most likely to complain about booze smugglers

Person most likely to flame an OP about a question on tips, or someone who had a less than perfect review of Carnival

Person most likely to complain about Carnival getting rid of the nude sunbathing deck.

Perhaps these were accidentally, on purpose, left out for obvious reasons??? :D:p:D

"Bear in a Bottle": I would really like to know how you can put a bear inside a bottle. That would be the most awesome Christmas gift idea...

"Do I Need to Buy Pants?": No... just wear what you usually wear, and I hope it's not just your underwear...

I also love some of the 'misnamed' threads - esp the Botted Bear - too funny!

Archived