The 1st Annual Carnival Cruise Critic Board Awards

Froufie

Please don't forget Cotton. She has earned the top spot for reminding everyone that no irons or candles are allowed. Not to mention her good food comments.

Yes - you're right - Best Online Food Critic and Advisor - goes to Cotton!

Great thread! I would have to nominate GOINCRUISIN for something even though you dont see her on too much anymore. When I first came to the boards back in '04, she was a wealth on information!

Now that you mentioned it . . . I haven't seen her on the board in a long time. Chris . . . Lucy . . . are you out there?

There is a third one in the mix on the photo reviews....

"Stowaway Freddy"....

I love Stowaway Freddy!!! and sorry I forgot all about him - definitely also deserves an award!

I love Freddy's reviews, but give him an award of his own.

Also, as a somewhat newbie,(under 400) I nominate a somewhat newbie for best review,(under 1000) amcjeep4life:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1087331

I think she really brings her own personality into the review and makes it very enjoyable.

Best 'says it like it is' poster - dan40

Also Kurbanfan and I think it's Halos something. When I read an interesting thread, I start thinking about what I would say, and then, there it is in a post, by one of those three.

Great thread!!

Now that you mentioned it . . . I haven't seen her on the board in a long time. Chris . . . Lucy . . . are you out there?

She is still here, she just got back from the annual Saints & Sinners cruise in late Oct. But, she has had more real-life and less computer time in the last year or so, hence not seeing her as much. I agree, we miss her when she is not around.

I love Freddy's reviews, but give him an award of his own.

Thanks! There will be another review when we return from the John Heald Bloggers Cruise on the Dream 12/3. I should have it started around the 15th. Stay tuned!;):cool::)

How about the thread that made people laugh for days on end....??????

I nominate........"Lost One Pink Croc".......(if you find it I'll pay to have you mail it back to me).....

I still giggle when I think of that one......

How about the thread that made people laugh for days on end....??????

I nominate........"Lost One Pink Croc".......(if you find it I'll pay to have you mail it back to me).....

I still giggle when I think of that one......

What about the infamous "orange" chair hog?

DSCF1233.jpg

What about the infamous "orange" chair hog?

DSCF1233.jpg

I remember that - and it was pretty funny - but not as funny as the 'baby vampire' thread - which always makes me laugh - have to go try and find it?

And yes a special award for Marvin the puppy who is awfully cute:D

While the dog is adorable' date=' I'd have to vote for NuNu's new avatar....a precious cat...

But, then, I'm a cat person......:eek:[/quote']

Being 'allergic' to cats - well.....not my favorite. Of course I could have nominated my cute bunny avatar but that just wouldn't have been fair!;)

Quote: Quote:

Originally Posted by nancydee viewpost.gif

I would like to add

PERSON TO TAKE THE LONGEST TO WRITE A REVIEW: Falkcor (I am teasing you Mark, take your sweet time, it gives me something to look forward to each evening)

i second the nomination. marks review was the most unique review i've ever read!

karen

Archived