Constellation Ship Magnet

Woobstr112G

I'm looking to complete my ship magnet collection. I'm trying to get ahoild of one for the Constellation. I've tried Ebay with no luck. If anyone can help me out please email me at woobstr112G@roadrunner.com.

Thanks in advance for any replies.....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

• 6 years later...
������You nearly caught me there . We go on Constellation in 5 weeks and was going to offer to get you one

I was looking over some old threads, I started, earlier today and realized I never got a magnet when I had asked for help in 2009. I am in fact still looking.....

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

I was looking over some old threads, I started, earlier today and realized I never got a magnet when I had asked for help in 2009. I am in fact still looking.....

Bob

Bob: Perhaps the travel gods are telling you that it is time that you booked another cruise on the Constellation!

Bob: Perhaps the travel gods are telling you that it is time that you booked another cruise on the Constellation!

Good point:). Right now, I'm trying to get my DW to agree to cancelling our Panama Canal cruise on Princess (May 2017) so we can sail on the Silhouette for a T/A (November 2017). A return to the Connie will have to wait for awhile.....

Bob

• 4 weeks later...