Taxi Cost to Maho Beach

wallis7219

How easy is it to share a cab with other people? It will just be DH and I, but I have no problem sharing a cab with a few other people to minimize the cost. Do they arrange this for you at the taxi dispatch booth (which I'm guessing is near the cruise pier)?

Also, anyone know where exactly they drop you off at Maho? We just want to go to Sunset Bar & Grill. Thanks and sorry for all the questions!

Last Christmas my huusbnd and I took a cab to Maho Beach to watch the planes land. If I remember correctly was about 15-20 each way. We did however share the cab on the way back as we met a couple who was on our ship. There is a great bar right on the beach where the drinks are ok in price and the food is good. It isan inexpesive day cmpared to booking an excursion through the ship! Hope this helps!

Also, anyone know where exactly they drop you off at Maho? We just want to go to Sunset Bar & Grill.

Tell the driver where you want to go, no biggie. Oh and the service at Sunset is s l o w ... Island time mon ;) ... just relax and leave yourself plenty of time to get back, you won't get stressed out.

How easy is it to share a cab with other people? It will just be DH and I, but I have no problem sharing a cab with a few other people to minimize the cost. Do they arrange this for you at the taxi dispatch booth (which I'm guessing is near the cruise pier)?

Also, anyone know where exactly they drop you off at Maho? We just want to go to Sunset Bar & Grill. Thanks and sorry for all the questions!

The cab drivers try to get as many people as possible to go in one cab so it's easy to share a cab and reduce the price per person. We were dropped off at the Sunset Bar and there were cabs waiting when we wanted to return to the ship.

The cab drivers try to get as many people as possible to go in one cab so it's easy to share a cab and reduce the price per person. We were dropped off at the Sunset Bar and there were cabs waiting when we wanted to return to the ship.

Excellent! That's just what I needed to know. Thanks! :)

Archived