UnderWear for White Capri,Short,Slakes

What is the proper underwear that goes with white bottoms? I have noticed that women seem to have nothing on under white bottoms.....what do women 50 and over do? I know never wear white underwear under white. Always wear beige...but what about the panty line? OK what do you youngsters think we should wear under our whites.

Whale Tails?????

Under White, I always wear skin tone colored under garments. If you don't like the panty line you can wear a thong. You could also wear a longer "spanks" type of under garment under pants/skirtsthen there won't be a line, but it might be warm.

I am in my early 30s, and I think it is very tacky when you can tell that someone is wearing a thong under white pants/shorts/capris/skirts. I too would rather see underwear lines than that.

As most everyone else has said, you can't go wrong with a nude color, and I personally like low rise hipsters from VS or the Gap.

<P>

Nude (or tan, beige) is the proper color for underwear under white clothes. I'm mid-50's, wear a thong (in nude!) so as not to have "panty lines". Try them! Try to find a "t-thong"---that doesn't have alot of material in the back....the less material, the easier it is to get "used" to it. I've been wearing them for so long, regular panties feel awful!

This is what works for me.........nothing worse then seeing skin tight granny panites under any color pants.........

<P>

This is what works for me.........nothing worse then seeing skin tight granny panites under any color pants.........

It's the skin-tight part that causes the panty lines. Many women wear the wrong size underwear (usually too small).

There is a good fitting guide on the Her Room site.

http://www.herroom.com/panty-fitting,926,30.html

I rather see a pantyline then watch a butt jiggle in a thong :P

EXACTLY!!!!

I wear nude everything (bra, undies, Spanx) when wearing white or any light color clothing. VPL is tacky to me when it's clearly visable (white pants with hot pink thong) or I can actually see your thong (nude or not). It kills me when people wear thongs thinking people can't see it, not all thongs are invisable people! I'd personally much rather see a VPL from nude regular underwear than a nude thong. Just sayin'.

EXACTLY!!!!

I wear nude everything (bra, undies, Spanx) when wearing white or any light color clothing. VPL is tacky to me when it's clearly visable (white pants with hot pink thong) or I can actually see your thong (nude or not). It kills me when people wear thongs thinking people can't see it, not all thongs are invisable people! I'd personally much rather see a VPL from nude regular underwear than a nude thong. Just sayin'.

If you can see it so can they;) Just like visible granny panties............I would rather see nothing then either or.........

Archived