This was unbelievable about purchasing cc stuff!

suse

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LVSue, and you too, Suse! And a very, very happy anniversary to our girl, Joanie, the cabin queen! Hope you all celebrate in style! Scorpio chicks have it all going on - revel in your stubborn selves, nothing wrong with that.:p

Thank You!! Yep, we Scorpios have to stick together.!!

Joanie

Which CC merchandise have any of you ordered that you really enjoy?

The lariat (sp?) I think might be popular. Maybe the beverage holder?

We have the luggage tags (the old white ones), magnets for home and asea, t-shirts, rain ponchos. Guess that's it. Must be time to shop again. :)

Sorry to see they've dropped the old luggage tags. We got set of six back some four or five years ago and use them all the time. Though they are amazing strong we had a couple get damaged over the years and luckily I ordered another six earlier this year before they apparently stopped selling them. They're easy to spot at the baggage claim and have been great conversation starters at airports and hotels all over the world. Again, a shame they've dropped them. :(

I am totally not into astrology stuff. It is what it is. Makes me laugh. Ooooohhhhh, you are a scorpio so you must be deep. Haha. Yep, for sure. Like deep in you know what most the time.:)

Hey, all those November birthdays, unite! Have a blast. I did sort of for the second half of the day. Cool restaurant in Newport, RI with my life partner and Donny!

Remember our troops and pray.

love,

Susie

Archived