Need some advice

I am planning on taking my granddaughter (college graduation celebration) and daughter on a cruise next Summer. :) We need to sail the week of June 6th. Trying to decide between Mariner, Freedom or Liberty of the Seas. We have gone Western & Eastern caribbean twice each. Thinking the Mexican Riviera would be a good choice as we have never been to the ports offered. I know I can't go wrong with RCCL,;) but would appreciate any thoughts or advice on which cruise to choose. Thanks in advance.

Marie

How wonderful of you to be taking them on a cruise..We have done the Mexican Riviera many times also the Caribbean...Since you have the choice try the M.R. great ports, ship and weather. Mexico is a FUN FUN cruise perfect graduation gift and there will be lots of young people at that time of the year for her to meet & mingle with..Book your cruise as soon as possible to get the cabin you want and then just watch for a price drop....ENJOY MEXICO all three of you....:cool: :cool: :cool:

A new area is great for a cruise. I haven't done the Mexican Riviera, but I have sailed Mariner many times when she was in Pt Canaveral. I love the ship.

Having said that, my favorite port for sailing is Pt Canaveral. That's not just because I live near there, but it's so much more pleasant to board/debark from there. Freedom has a lot to offer and for a college graduation present, I would recommend it in a heartbeat.

I am sure you will make the right choice for your family and I know you will enjoy the cruise.

Thank you Ashland. My husband and I were on the Princess Sapphire MR cruise that sailed Oct. 17th. Due to freakin' Hurrican Rick our ship turned around after 24 hours and we never saw PV, Cabo or Mazatlan. Instead went to San Francisco, San Diego and Catalina Island. I am leaning towards the Mariner of the Seas as the prices are a bit better and none of us had ever been to those ports. My granddauaghter is spoiled because of me. This will be her 4th cruise with me and she is 22 years old. Nothing better than spending time with family. Have you been on the Mariner? We were on the Navigator in 2004 and loved her! Marie

I am planning on taking my granddaughter (college graduation celebration) and daughter on a cruise next Summer. :) We need to sail the week of June 6th. Trying to decide between Mariner, Freedom or Liberty of the Seas. We have gone Western & Eastern caribbean twice each. Thinking the Mexican Riviera would be a good choice as we have never been to the ports offered. I know I can't go wrong with RCCL,;) but would appreciate any thoughts or advice on which cruise to choose. Thanks in advance.

Marie

I'm hoping the Mexican Riviera is good too!

Archived