Prime 7 Navigator..not till feb 2010

liindajean

I was looking at a Regent travel planner I got in the mail today,and it says Prime 7 and La Veranda are "coming Feb 2010" to Navigator. Wonder why they wouldn't be there in Jan after drydock and where people sailing in January will be eating..(aside from CR).

It's possible that it was a misprint. Originally the Navigator was going into drydock in April. Then it was changed -- I think to January -- then to November 15 - December 15th. I would be very surprised if Prime 7 was not ready on it's first sailing after drydock. In terms of La Veranda -- it's just a remake of Portofino. The more I think about it, the more I'm certain that it is a misprint -- there is no way the Navigator would sail with only one restaurant. Unfortunately, whoever puts together Regent mailings needs to get new employees to proofread.

Probably (technically) not incorrect information - just un-updated info!

Navigator's dry dock (according to Captain McNeil when we were on board in May 2009) was to be finished by end january 2010 WITH Prime Seven. They then moved the dry dock forwards...I would think that Prime Seven will be operational at the end of the drydock - and the matierals should have been updated!

Archived