Fact checking the art auction.

trajan

I saw a wonderful piece of art on a cruise. I was afraid of buying something expensive on a ship, so I checked it out on the artist's site and I bought it from him. It was still expensive, but the artist got my money rather than Park West

RCL is severing its ties with Park West, and in a few months, they will no longer be on their ships. I believe that other cruise lines are also severing that relationship.

Park West, located in Dearborn, MI, is a questionable outfit at best, and engages in dubious, if not illegal, business practices.

You do not want to purchase anything they are hawking!

Well... in all honesty... not really.

So many cruises... they all blend in after a while... I do remember times when my wife was pissed off at me because I bought something... but not the specific cruise.

OK, Mack2;

The next time your wife gets pissed off at you because you bought something, repeat these exact words in this exact order:

"I don't ask you how many pairs of shoes you have, do I?"

End of argument, in my experience.

Hi gang,

I've been on one art auction at sea on a Carnival cruise. They served us chocolate covered strawberries. Yummy! Can I expect the same on Royal Caribbean?

I don't drink alcohol so the free champagne, cheap or otherwise, does not influence me.

Thanks.

Jaime

p/s I did not buy anything at that one auction but did like the free souvenir print they handed out.

OK, Mack2;

The next time your wife gets pissed off at you because you bought something, repeat these exact words in this exact order:

"I don't ask you how many pairs of shoes you have, do I?"

End of argument, in my experience.

Yeah it ends the argument but then you have a spiked heel sticking outta your forehead

Archived