How to Go from Pt Everglades to Miami Airport

gemz

I would give Princess a call to book your disembarkation transfers. But even if they are not able to pre-book them for you, you can easily book them once onboard the ship. Just go to the tour desk and they can book them for you.

I usually hold off on pre-booking the disembarkation transfers since I usually opt for taking a tour. But every ship has always offered the purchase of the transfers while onboard.

I too am flying in and out of Miami but our cruise is from Ft. L cruise port. DH and I have a rental car for the inbound leg of the trip since we are coming in a day early. Return from Ft. L port to Miami airport I was planning to use super shuttle - I did not book the princess transfers since I thought you had to use it both ways. My cruise is coming up in Jan. - is it too late to arrange princess transfer for the last leg of the trip? The web says call my travel agent. Can I call Princess instead?

Thanks for any help.

I just got off the Coral on December 22nd. They were selling transfers from FLL to MIA at $19/PP. They will send a form to your cabin, you fill it out and turn it in by the specified time/date.

I just called Princess and the very helpful gentleman booked the post cruise transfers for me at 19 per person. Before we were off the phone the booking showed up on my princess webpage. We have enough time to wait for the bus to fill up and still have some time for lunch at the airport so this option is great for us. I am so glad I read this post this evening. I love Cruise Critic!

Thanks to all of the great posters.

• 2 years later...
I looked into this for after our upcoming Coral Princess cruise. There are no direct flights between FLL and LAX and there's absolutely no freaking way we want to stop in Dallas or Chicago in January, so we booked from MIA to LAX. I checked private limo services and got a couple of quotes. They were in the $75 - $80 range, plus tip. I didn't look into the shared van ride because we didn't want to be stuffed in a crowded van. We finally just booked the ship's transfer for $19/pp. Our flight isn't until almost 2pm so we can relax and not rush off the ship.

How do you book the Princess transfer? We booked our own airfare and booked our cruise through our TA.

We used SAS transportation www.ridesas.com (recommended from the thread Port of Call - United States - Florida Departure) from Fort Lauderdale airport to Port of Miami and return. They charged $15 per person each way. You have to prebook. You call once we arrived at the airport and again on our return and van was there to pick us up.

They will not pick up from Miami airport any more.

How do you book the Princess transfer? We booked our own airfare and booked our cruise through our TA.

Since you booked through a TA, just call your TA and ask that the transfers be added to the booking. You will need to tell Princess of your flight information on the personalizer.

Archived