carnival valor fun saver

kimberlymae1423

I bet you have a cabin assignment in the next couple of weeks. Its possible, but unlikely, that you wouldnt have a assignement until you board. Its rare though, just keep looking and it will appear Ill bet soon.

No, you cant make a request, since you didnt pay to pick your cabin. RCL allows folks to move within the category they make the assignment in but not Carnival. They dont let you change even if you dont like the assignment, unless you pay to pick a upgraded cabin, whatever they give you is it.

Thanks for the replies. I will keep checking the website for our room! This is our first cruise. We booked an ocean view. The only reason that I am getting nervous is because people have posted things on this website saying what a poor room location they have (noisy, etc.) I am sure that it will be fine though! We are looking forward to getting away :)

The only only bad part-- depending on the location--is being uunder the galley.

whats the price difference if you picked your own cabin? (sometimes it is only like 20 bucks.

or you can gt really lucky and get a balcony as an upgrade.

You could get a handicapped cabin like my son and daughter-in-law did. The 2 twin beds could not be pushed together and the cabin was all the way at the front of the ship. This was on Carnival Victory. I don't know if the Valor has the same cabin configuration.

You could get a handicapped cabin like my son and daughter-in-law did. The 2 twin beds could not be pushed together and the cabin was all the way at the front of the ship. This was on Carnival Victory. I don't know if the Valor has the same cabin configuration.

Yes, they do and they are also located forward. Looking on the deck lans these cabins are across the front of the ship and have a * inside the number

Archived