Voyager TV's - do they have AUX inputs?

popper

I am curious if anyone knows if the TV's on the Voyager have AUX Inputs and can these inputs be used? Would like to feed these inputs from cameras, PC, iPod, etc. to view content on the TV in the stateroom.

Thanks.

Can't vouch for Voyager, but IIRC there were Aux RCA jacks on the new TVs on Navigator this past summer. I can't imagine a modern flat panel TV without a set or two, but I've been surprised in the past. Hopefully, someone with first-hand knowledge will chime in, but I think you'll be fine. . .

If you can tell me where to look for the connection, I'll be happy to do so. We're on the Voyager -- I'm used to seeing the input in the front of the television. I looked and they are not there. On the back, there are several things plugged in (DVD, etc.)

Aloha

Just off the voyager, there are no Aux inputs but if you look in the back of the TV you will see where the input from the DVD is (yellow plug ). Remove this plug and plug in your camera or what ever then set the system to play a DVD, you must also set your camera to the European TV standard ( PAL ). Note I think that the Mariner will be the same.

John

Archived