Ultimate Ships Tour

MTJSR

Is the tour offered on Princess while you are sailing or while in port? On NCL in Hawaii, the tour was only offered while in port and we were not able to go because we were on an excursion.

I am crossing my fingers that the tour if offered while sailing.

During a sea day.

On the Ruby, no pictures or video were allowed. Despite this instruction, someone still pulled out a camera at one point and politely was told to put it away.

Of note, they didnt ask anyone in our group what size chef's jacket they wanted, which is unfortunate. Also, one gift is a personalized note pad. However, since they had mispelled my name on my letter of invitation, they also ended up mispelling it on the note pad. At least one other person in my group said their name was mispelled as well. I guess make sure your letter has your name PROPERLY spelled if you really care that much about it.

I think it was a fun experience, glad I did it, but I wouldn't do it again (too redundant.) Ironically, I think I saw more of the galley and spent more time there on the UST then I did when I dined at the Chef's Table on that same cruise.

It's a great tour and, for me anyway, was well worth the price. The robes are nice but if you don't want it I'm sure you'll have no problem giving it away. We got the chefs jacket as well in size XXL - mine is still folded up the way it was presented to me as it is far too large. Still, it's a nice gift and I would have done the tour if they didn't offer all of the extras.

Barbarah33 - Would you like to do a trade on the chefs jacket? I have a medium that I would trade for a 2XL. It, too, is still in the unopened package. If you're agreeable email me at cahoffman145 @ comcast dot net.

Carol

Archived