Cape Town

ruppert18

Try checking the Roll Call boards under Silversea...you will probably find people there!!

I just wanted to note that there are no separate roll call boards for Silversea as you might see for the mass market and premium cruise lines. I believe the only luxury line with separate boards for roll calls is Regent.

Keith

Is anyone going on the January 23 Cape Town voyage. I am so used to much more active boards.

Keep in mind two factors. You'll find some board (particularly mass market and some of the premium cruise line boards) quite a bit more active than some of the luxury cruise lines such as Silversea because of the number of passengers that each fleet can carry. Currrently one RCI ship can carry more passengers than the four Silversea Cruises combined.

Add to this that some itineraries are more popular than others so you may indeed have very few people, if any, who post to Cruise Critic on your sailing. I think if you were on say an Alaska sailing or a cruise leaving out of Florida you likely would see more activity on the board.

Keith

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Ruppert18,

I will embark in Cape Town the day you debark; I am on the Feb 2 sailing.

Bon voyage !

Dear Coastside,

We are also on the Feb 2 sailing. Are you planning any travel before or after the cruise? Looks like you have done a fair amount of Silversea cruises. This is our second. We did Egypt and Greece on the Shadow several years ago and it was great!

What part of California are you from?

Nancy Roberts aka narob

Archived