bringing wine to dinner room?

inaina

I'm going on royal caribian,jewel of the sea on january 11/10......I'm wondering can I bring a botlle of wine to the dinning room ? how much

is the cork fee?thanks for replys! inaina

i2 bottols of wine to open in the d

RCI doesn't allow you to bring your own wine aboard their ships....if you purchase wine in the dining room (either through a wine package, or by the bottle) you may take that back to your cabin, if you don't happen to finish it. Or, they will hold it for you for the next evening...your choice.

I'm going on royal caribian,jewel of the sea on january 11/10......I'm wondering can I bring a botlle of wine to the dinning room ? how much

is the cork fee?thanks for replys! inaina

From other recent threads it looks like the corkage fee is $12 for the dining room. The Royal site indicates the fee is waived for wine that is delivered directly to the dining room.

You need to ask your question on the RCCL board to get current answers.

The last I heard - you can not bring your own wine onboard. You will be charged a corkage fee for wine gifts (like ones the TAs give their clients) brought to the dining room. But I read that a few months ago.

Just a FYI, Rci is the least wine friendly line out there. Others allow you to carry on wine often with no limits and often waive the fee. Their wine lists and values are usually better too.

Archived