Food poisoning on the Miracle

I didn't know you were a doctor ~~!!~~

The DOCTORS who treated me in the ER both told me that ~~!!~~

Sooooo you are calling the doctors a LIAR ?????????? OK. I/they stand corrected !!

Sooo sorry to the rest of the board for repeating LIES even thought their advice cost me a LOT more dollars than the glibbest passed around by know-it-all's

My experience tells me it affects everyone different........oh and a little common sense too;) Nope not a doctor just a victim of food poisoning:D

I never said what you had wasn't food poisoning.......

It really doesn't matter if someone holds a steak that is later cooked and consumed; the heat will kill it. I'll get a bit gross here, but chickens, in the slaughter house, often float in a pool that also contains chicken feces. The chicken can have potentially lethal levels of bacteria, but cooking kills them.

Hamburger meat is often recalled for high levels of ecoli. Yet, cooking a burger mw or wd makes it safe.

Still hate bacteria?Bacteria can turn a steak bad, but steak that is just about to turn, is at its peak. Buy a bargain priced ribeye in the mark down area that is on the last day printed on the label. Cook it up and you'll see that is nice and tender.

The CDC says you are EIGHT times more likely to contract Noro at home than you are on a cruise ship. Schools, churches, malls, theaters, HOSPITALS, sporting events, offices, etc.

The one time I had Noro was at home last New Years...

My mom always says you should spend New Years how you want to spend the rest of the year (surrounded by loved ones or friends, etc) and that it sets the tone for the year to come. Well, you know how I spent my New Years... Must explain why I had such a crappy year! ;)

Archived