Best Nights to book Specialty Restaurants! on Solstice

golfusaofcs

We are booked for the 17th of January on the Solstice. I would like to pre book the 3 specialty restaurants before we go. In your experience which are the best days to miss the mdr and what are the best days to go to the mdr. Also in your experience is it even worth it to pre book restaurants as we like to dine late?

We are booked for the 17th of January on the Solstice. I would like to pre book the 3 specialty restaurants before we go. In your experience which are the best days to miss the mdr and what are the best days to go to the mdr. Also in your experience is it even worth it to pre book restaurants as we like to dine late?

yuo need to prebook even to get in super late. as far as which nights any ngiht is a good night to eat in these restaurants. Some peopel go to the MDR on formal nights thinking the food is better but i prefer the spec places on formal nights.

I second that tuscan grille was fabulous. Silk Harvest was not so great for us. We love asian and pan-asian style restaurants so we were really suprised at that. For our March cruise i picked the night for Murano based on the ship schedule versus food in mdr. we are actually dining in blu and signed up for early dinner which normally is best for us. in san juan we figure we will be later gettting back to the boat so i booked a later time at Murano on that night.

Try booking one the first night of your cruise. Ususally very few people book this night, so the service is great as the restaurant will be practically empty. We have done this at the Tuscan Grille on Solstice and the Silk Harvest on Equinox and it was a nice way to start the cruises.

We have a Roll Call for this cruise and hope you join us. If you pre book the charge will be placed on your credit card. If you book while on the Equinox the cost will be placed on your onboard account and if you have an onboard credit it can be applied. I've never had a problem if I booked early on board. You can go to the MDR and check the menus to discover what wouldbe the best day for you to go to a specialty venue.

I believe that the prices are going up $5 pp in January, but if you prebook, you will get the current prices. I'm sailing 1/24 and tried to book Murano tues or thurs at 8:30 but they were already booked up. We did get a reservation for 9 PM.

Archived