Is someone at Azamara reading our comments?

Redtravel

We have our first Azamara cruise booked for this summer. We chose this ship for several reasons. The itinerary was fantastic and we were thrilled with the idea of sailing on a smaller ship. Our wonderful experiences on Celebrity made the decision to book a "no brainer" as my children would say.

If we had not booked when we did I seriously doubt we could afford the new prices. The added perks are a real bonus. Our fare has gone up over 60%.

Have you looked at the new prices for the suites? At those fares a few meals in the specialty restaurants should be a given. I can't remember the fee we paid the last time we ate in the specialty restaurants on either Celebrity or RCI but they were well worth it and the new fee is still minimal. I am sure we will enjoy several evenings in the alternative dining rooms.

All of the cruise lines absolutely monitor Cruise Critic and other sites. They know that seasoned cruisers have sharp eyes (and sometimes tongues.) The posts go to both the home offices and the ships. This was confirmed by both a captain and a senior executive of one of the cruise lines.

Archived