Princess Coffee card and Cocktail card

Enjoying every moment

I, too, have never heard of a Cocktail Card on Princess so I guess the answer to that question is a, "No." Some cruiselines have one but it's not a bargain unless you prefer martinis or similar drinks that cost more than a regular mixed drink.

Coffee card is $24 plus 15% tip.

No cocktail card.

Sorry to be ignorant here, but they didn't have these when we cruised last....in fact, six years ago, I don't know if any of us were ordering the mochas/lattes that we are ordering today! I think they may have just started the coffees....but it wasn't anything like it is today and there was certainly NO card.

While I bring and make my own coffee, I do enjoy a latte now and again (yes, I bring my own SF syrup too because I like sugar free white chocolate and all anyone ever has is SF Vanilla/SF Almond/SF Hazelnut).

What does it cover? Do you get unlimited amounts of coffee/lattes or a certain # of a certain period of time?

What does it cost for a 14 night cruise? Looks like I'm going to be spending $175 on internet (still a little somethin' stuck in my throat on that one, but I'll get over it before too long), I may as well spend a little more and get a few lattes!

Dawn

What does it cover? Do you get unlimited amounts of coffee/lattes or a certain # of a certain period of time?

What does it cost for a 14 night cruise?

The coffee card comes with 15 "punches." This covers 15 specialty coffees.

As long as there is at least one punch remaining, the card may be used for "free" brewed coffee where that is available. On some ships, it can also be used for "free" hot chocolate.

Cost is the same regardless of length of cruise. If you do not use all 15 punches, it is still good on your next Princess cruise.

Brewed coffee is $1.00/cup, most specialty coffees are $3.00, espresso $2.50.

$25 (+ gratuity) buys you a coffee card with fifteen punch outs for specialty coffees, and unlimited brewed coffee at the cafes and other lounges that have brewed coffee. You can also use it in the dining rooms for specialty coffees. The server is directed to take two punch outs for double shot orders, some do, some don't.

Since the coffee card is for a discrete quantity it's not time limited. If there are punchouts remaining at the end of the cruise the card can carry over to the next cruise.

One more question about the coffee card please. My husband and I recently purchased a coffee card on the Dawn Princess. The card says "Queen of Steam" on it but nowhere does it say anything about Princess Cruise Lines. Since the Dawn is a ship that is based in Australia, we are curious if this card is good on the Princess ships that are not based in Asutralia. We have some punchouts remaining and hope that we can use the card on an upcoming cruise on the Star.

Does anyone know if this is a 'good' card?

One more question about the coffee card please. My husband and I recently purchased a coffee card on the Dawn Princess. The card says "Queen of Steam" on it but nowhere does it say anything about Princess Cruise Lines. Since the Dawn is a ship that is based in Australia, we are curious if this card is good on the Princess ships that are not based in Asutralia. We have some punchouts remaining and hope that we can use the card on an upcoming cruise on the Star.

Does anyone know if this is a 'good' card?

yes the card is good on other ships. I have a Queen of Steam, a Jack of Java and Ace of Latte cards with punches left. I know a lot of cards, but on the last sailing we got those two for one coupons - so hubby bought a card and so did I and we ended up with four in total, then someone gave us theirs.

There has been the odd occassion that the crew have said it is not transferrable and I just ask to speak to their supervisor and it is cleared up right away.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know if you can do this or not but I have two Jack of Java cards with about 20 punches left on them. Can some one else use them. I would be glad to mail them to you.

Hi...You can save them for future cruises but if you would like to give them to fellow CC'rs

I would be happy to have one. Going on the Golden to Hawaii very soon. You can e mail me at ag16113@yahoo.com. Thank you for this kind gesture. Happy New Year!!

Does Princess have the Champagne card or is that Royal? I know that one of the ships we went on had one...but I can't remember which one.:confused:

No champagne card on Princess.

When we were on the Island earlier this month, they were selling a 'mocktale' card. I don't remember the cost, since we did not buy one, but it was good for unlimited non-alcoholic drinks. It was more expensive than the coke card.

You are referring to the Ultimate card which is $9.00/day + 15%. This also includes unlimited fountain sodas and hot chocolate.

The "mocktail" card is $65-70 I believe. My aunt got it for our last 7 day crusie and it is totally worth it if you like fruity drinks without the alcohol(I myself don't see the point:D) The "mocktail" card gets you unlimited mocktials, milkshakes, and soda. It is probably more expensive on longer cruises. It's actually just a sticker that goes on your cruise card, just like the soda sticker, so technically the staff should only give one mocktail, soda, milkshake at a time, but they are pretty lenient;)

The "mocktail" card is $65-70 I believe. My aunt got it for our last 7 day crusie and it is totally worth it if you like fruity drinks without the alcohol(I myself don't see the point:D) The "mocktail" card gets you unlimited mocktials, milkshakes, and soda. It is probably more expensive on longer cruises. It's actually just a sticker that goes on your cruise card, just like the soda sticker, so technically the staff should only give one mocktail, soda, milkshake at a time, but they are pretty lenient;)

I believe you are referrng to the Ultimate card. It includes mocktails and other drinks. I think it is $9 plus 15% tip per say.

I believe you are referrng to the Ultimate card. It includes mocktails and other drinks. I think it is $9 plus 15% tip per say.

Our 15 year old had that last year on the CB and at the time it was for the 21 and under set. Are they selling it to adults now as well??

yes this was also avail on the Island in Sept, but they would only sell it to kids! I wanted one but they said no....

Archived