Latest Cookbook

Yankee Couple

Greetings!

Just returned from the QM2 on Sunday and regret not getting the newest recipe/behind-the-scenes book offered on board. At the time, I considered it quite weighty and did not want to risk the fees for over-weight luggage -- or risk lugging it throughout the day in my carry-on bag (my shoulder would never be the same).

That said, I am wondering if the only outlet for purchase is the ship? If not, what's the title, author, and ISBN? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, happy holidays and merry Christmas!

Greetings!

Just returned from the QM2 on Sunday and regret not getting the newest recipe/behind-the-scenes book offered on board. At the time, I considered it quite weighty and did not want to risk the fees for over-weight luggage -- or risk lugging it throughout the day in my carry-on bag (my shoulder would never be the same).

That said, I am wondering if the only outlet for purchase is the ship? If not, what's the title, author, and ISBN? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Yankee Couple,

I can't help you with any details regarding the book I'm sorry, but you could e-mail Cunard and ask them if the volume is available from them via mail order. That is of course assuming that they can determine the book from your description - but it shouldn't be too difficult.

Good luck anyway!

Regards,

David

Greetings!

Hi there,

Just to let you know, the book is called "Ocean Liner Cuisine" by Jean-Marie Zimmerman. I don't know if you can buy it off the ships though.

Thank you, everyone, for your quick replies. I especially appreciate the link offered by Ray66. Now I have something to look forward to, almost as much as the cruise. :D

So much to learn about cruising but one thing's for sure ... I think we're hooked!

Again, thanks!

Archived