Liberty of the Seas TV question

ddcoons

My son will be bringing along an XBox. Can anyone tell me whether the TV in the cabin has an HDMI port? He will be in an interior cabin categroy L.

Disabled.....Maybe he can find something else to do on a cruise.....:rolleyes:

If I were 17 again I know what I'd be doing on a cruise and it has nothing to do with an X-box. Lots of girls cruise and they probably enjoy befriending young men.

exactly. if your son is not comfortable socializing, or is awkward in situations with meeting new people, as many teens can be, I say you should NOT allow him to bring his xbox. It will force him to get out there and get out of his shell. You should remind him that these people don't live in the same town as him, and most likely will never see him again. There is nothing to be shy about. He should go out and make new friends. I was 19 when I went on my first, now I'm a social guy, but my cousin who was 15 wasn't exactly. I chilled with him for a little bit, but he couldn't come to the club and what not and was forced to do his own thing. He ended up meeting a lot of cool people and having a great time. A cruise is a great way for a budding youngster to bust out of their awkward shell.

Archived